predict the future II

DeletedUser

Old topc here:http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=102536

I believe will be good to talk how w14 will look in 3-4 months from now on.

predictthefuture.gif

DeletedUser

hmm. so.. you predict a war between GOH and The FOE??

that would be very nice to see :eek:)
Hope you are right :O) *L*

DeletedUser

hmm. so.. you predict a war between GOH and The FOE??

that would be very nice to see :eek:)
Hope you are right :O) *L*

Yeah I bet you would like that to save your own butts. I think that Cal isnt close. KK is very proud of what they have done so I dont think they will merge.

DeletedUser

Yeah I bet you would like that to save your own butts. I think that Cal isnt close. KK is very proud of what they have done so I dont think they will merge.

OFCAUSE I would like that! *LOL*

but to save my butt???
hmm... sure.. why not... I need saving, as my players are inactives anyway. right (sitter of) Alison? ;o)

I don´t agree with the map Cal, but I can´t remake one, as I don´t have any paintshop progs on my comp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rda, If GOH mange to beat the former OU side for the Chaos fam., and get to K32 in 3-4 months and then noble VH, my hat will be off to you :)

DeletedUser

hmmm he could give k60 and k61 to CHAOS i guess since in 3-4 months we will have taken these Ks:)

DeletedUser

i used paint ok....not paintshop :)

Story behind this map: GOH can keep nobling the enemy but they cant help Krakens to keep what they lose in k42.

FOE options are:
1) atack mettaler and later recruit his main players.

2) help mettaler to concetrate on north border
This way they can isolate and push =NWF=+STFU and win the world faster.

3?) stay out of the war.

Ignore the war GOH versus ~OU~
I have big doubts Krakens and Orcs can destroy mettaler on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rda, If GOH mange to beat the former OU side for the Chaos fam., and get to K32 in 3-4 months and then noble VH, my hat will be off to you :)

Hmm. I wish they could, then I wouldn´t be bored to death in this world. SIGH :eek:(

I guess that´s there tactic?

"here lies VH, bored to death by all of W14"
R.I.P.

stellro

I think having seen the progression of Foe in the last week and there general size - to assume they would only claim an additional 2 more conts in the next 3 months is very short sighted in whatever direction they choose to take..

And in total - your assuming that there will only be 5 tribes remaining in 3 months - this again I seriously doubt.

I think I can count only 5 conts changing hands by way of claiming and not merging according to your assessment Cala and if that turns out to be true then we are all in for a very boring 3 months

**looks at freecell for inspiration & entertainment for the next 3 months and shakes head**

DeletedUser

Lets check:
Fire-Reborn war didnt changed much in k35.
Fail/Owned versus Falcon/Hawks changed how many continenets in what amount of time?
Eagles versus North? time involved? results? k26 is in STFU/NWF hands....
NW versus KEA land exchanged?

I think is pretty close as land area that can change hands in the amount of time given by me.
Not sure how and where will hapen for sure

stellro

I cant speak for Krakens but I can honestly say on behalf of GOH we havent even discussed this as a possibility.....

Although it appears to be the order of May to merge if this is to happen in future it is exactly that - future - and definately nothing imminent - Krakens have their own ideas for their progression on this world and as we have a common enemy we will gladly give opinion & advice but it is purely that.....Krakens are stronger than what people give opinion of and I must say Ive been guilty of that in the past but as things currently stand we do not feel the involvement of KEA or the formation of Chaos has changed anything to the south of the world.....which us, Met & former Kea members can all confirm....granted this may change in the coming months but to us its the same enemies just under a different tag :)

DeletedUser

Additional forecast, STFU will merge with ZIP/ZAP :)

I guess that's all for now unless STFU merges with NWF in an attempt to become the biggest, not greatest, merge ever. Just a thought.

DeletedUser

I guess that's all for now unless STFU merges with NWF in an attempt to become the biggest, not greatest, merge ever. Just a thought.

i am not following the actions of STFU after they broke up with NORTH, but i think that NWF and STFU won't merge

and about KK, i think that GOH isn't the one they want to merge with :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Na, we wouldn't want to follow in theFOE's footsteps now would we? After all, we did set the trend. :icon_cool: