Predict the future

rich26ca

agree with sentiments above,

You obviously have little grasp on what is happening in the world, And by the way were still the most aggressive tribe on w20 and the only ones that have not merged with an enemy, ever! other then pron that is... and were one of the few that have actually seen large scale war.

as to the poster of this thread.

as one of the dukes i can promise you a merger will never happen with fear?! other may come to us but we will never merge with another tribe losing our identity.

prime is falling part and will not see another year on w20, and if all goes well for others they won't have #1 in the new year either....

DeletedUser

They may have the #1 Spot in the new year rich, but they won't have it for that long. Don't forget, that's a lot of points to knock off in one month (as tomorrow is 1st December 2009)... Will be very tricky.

However, we are probably the most aggressive tribe in w20 especially offensively, I don't care that PRIME have more ODA than us, if we didn't leave and reform we'd easily be the #1 tribe for Highest ODA!

Long live FEAR?!

Rich, d'you know who I am yet :icon_razz::icon_wink:

rich26ca

lmao i never think to much into the fake ID on forums.... and still have no clue but i'm horrible with that stuff...

i wouldn't say there gonna get nobled away prob delete/join new tribes what ever.

or

I could be completely wrong horsing might be great and they may take in Air which would be war forsure but in this game i found out yet again yesterday that nothing is forsure.

DeletedUser

What is going to happen is there will be lots of talking and planning on who to attack. Alliances will be negotiated, players targeted and front lines will be stacked.

REALISTICALLY what will happen is that everyone will be busy with their festive holidays and any plans will be put on hold until next year.

Have a good one :lol:

DeletedUser62657

Rich, d'you know who I am yet :icon_razz::icon_wink:

who? are you, hmmm...i would hazard a guess towards stretch

3013787.png

DeletedUser

*Snivel* Guyver! You always ruin meh fun! You iz going downz in w43! *grr*.
It is meh! Elite Boyz 93 :icon_redface:

I reckon FEAR?! will rule teh world, with MrTTom and Guyver being our little PnP posters :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

*Snivel* Guyver! You always ruin meh fun! You iz going downz in w43! *grr*.
It is meh! Elite Boyz 93 :icon_redface:

I reckon FEAR?! will rule teh world, with MrTTom and Guyver being our little PnP posters :icon_eek:

Your one of the very few people who give me credit :icon_biggrin:

rich26ca

hey not fair i like ya and your post just there ussually followed by guys post and out of pure spite i must flame, lol ;P