Predict top 10 tribes in a month.

DeletedUser

A lot of the top german players play with 1/1/1 until nobles. Possibly where PP got the idea from?

yeah, or he used common sence.
why waste res on mines, when you can get more res by rading your farms.
if you are online a lot, can get good farms, and que troops buildings 24/7, it´s a waste of time to up mines.
however, it´s risky if you loose your troops. you have a looong way up.

ancient mariner

Too early to do prediction .Top tribe will emerge when nobling season starts

DeletedUser54636

Almost everyone who answered the opinion poll included FEAR in their top ten. Has anyone seen them lately? Their duke got banned, and the tribe is a mess. People are fleeing their ranks like there's a horde of Mongols behind them.

I kind of feel bad for them, because I had some PAs with some of their guys.

DeletedUser

From what i heard, there was an inside conflict. Never heard of the duke beeing banned. Any clue why ?

DeletedUser

Edited.

Talking about this sort of things is not allowed in the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54636

It looks like FEAR reformed under new leadership. Their new name is Feared.

DeletedUser

I believe I can safely say that the newest addition the the top 10 will only be going up the rankings from here on.

9 Hop! 16.405 16.405 35 469 35 469

PS: Not seeing what the hype is about a 77 member tribe with only 1 of them even half my size. (I'm talking about Feared)
Hop! is a fail tribe. Why can't they be more like KINGS? That tribes is mighty, imperial and untouchable. I think we should all lead by their example. Hell, I'd be surprised if anyone on these forums can even come close to matching their skill and sheer talent. Hop!? Weak tribe and will be out of the top 10 in a few weeks once their pointwhoring ways are discovered.