Predict top 10 tribes in a month.

DeletedUser

so umm top 10 tribes in a month... URUZ, USE IT!, MAD, Rum. Skittle, Insane, Kraken and others....

DeletedUser

I decided to go slowly and noble a tad small village of 720 points to start farming there.

It's bad enough when people noble barbs. But you nobled a 700 pt barb? Are you serious? I feel dirty just for reading that. The fact that you did it for farming purposes is even more pathetic. How you supposed to farm if you noble the farms?

DeletedUser

It's bad enough when people noble barbs. But you nobled a 700 pt barb? Are you serious? I feel dirty just for reading that. The fact that you did it for farming purposes is even more pathetic. How you supposed to farm if you noble the farms?

Who are you? A Barb? Why are you talking to me seriously.

Anyways good chats I find it not interesting to defend myself anymore I think things are clear.. let's put it on field instead of here before a truck full of infractions will be released.

DeletedUser

Who are you? A Barb? Why are you talking to me seriously.

Anyways good chats I find it not interesting to defend myself anymore I think things are clear.. let's put it on field instead of here before a truck full of infractions will be released.

HAHA! Oh dude, if you only knew!

DeletedUser

Yeah you found 2 players with a low farm which means we all have a low farm. What if someone builds a level 13 farm but have level 5 farm of troops worth?

Then he's being a stupid player.
Why build an extra farm level if you can't fill it?

DeletedUser

What if someone had a lvl 13 farm, and lvl 1 resources? Would they likely be cheating somehow?

DeletedUser

All of those you scout are crowded in their area. Me for example has passed them by after 2-3 days playing simply because I have more to farm out here.
There's nothing special about that info. I bet those small ones in rock aren't a hair better.

Actually no.

Because we don't suck.

And didn't you notice I'm in that area to, so by your theory I should have a low farm to. Yet when I look at my villa I see this:

Farm (Level 15) 2303 2574 1368 3:09:10 Resources available on 05.03. at 02:21

Hmmm.

DeletedUser

All of those you scout are crowded in their area. Me for example has passed them by after 2-3 days playing simply because I have more to farm out here.
There's nothing special about that info. I bet those small ones in rock aren't a hair better.

on world 42, I nobled a village with lvl 20 smithy and lvl very low farm. I think it was 3 or 4. I was just like WHHHHAT?
preparing for Acad. who did he plan to noble? no troops at all, not even a single spear *L*