Predictions of W57

DeletedUser

My prediction, in the top 20, i bet half will have 150 tribe limit

And if xshazad is playing this world, will be rimmed over and over again just like on w56 =] lol

He is co playing big evan in azura lol

DeletedUser

i predict YGN lasting awhile... they have great players a good premade indeed;) ill reclaim rank number 1/2 when i get more time... until the<3 i let my buddy kinglee take it. based in K55... we will have a fight to put up but hell im just fine with that... turtle mode:active?

Don't know much about YGN please enlighten me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry all but I have to laugh at the early game predictions. Most won't be here a month from now. lol

varden7676

My prediction is that the Bunny's will join in a week and dominate the world :axemen:

DeletedUser84793

I Predict that i will do just as good as i did on w41...To early to tell which tribe will still be around say 6 months from now...Should be fun..good luck to all.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You guys, really? You don't know who will win this world? The barbs obviously, I mean look at how many that one player has and he just keeps getting more!

DeletedUser

Slow farming world, with barbs growing to the size, that makes then reasonable noble target for sim city players... Nothing new, nothing special. After first wave of interest, when player get a chance to be on the top just because he/she/it joined early on, this world will be more boring, then any other.

DeletedUser

You guys, really? You don't know who will win this world? The barbs obviously, I mean look at how many that one player has and he just keeps getting more!

lol, good point. barb rules! XD

DeletedUser

Most of these 140 - 150 member tribes will be farmed. Isn't this what generally happens? I think the pre-mades in this world will get really crowded due to join times and the world being extremely un-populated... There is only 3k's completely going outwards at the time of this post..

DeletedUser

premades are actually normaly fails in my exp. but i think many tribes will fall as soon as the first farming waves starts then the good players from different tribes will gather up and form new tribes/change tribe name to form 1 big core cluster.. and then comes the fun part... rim tribes to be rimmed :D

Kash2Smash

people tend to forget semi premades (if this term exists :p) those who just bring along 5-7 members along but hope to recruit as they go along... they usually succeed.

DeletedUser

people tend to forget semi premades (if this term exists :p) those who just bring along 5-7 members along but hope to recruit as they go along... they usually succeed.

yes they normally have a better chance, cause they use those unified guyz as leaders and recuit suited players, and as the saying goes:
"an army of lamb led by lions can beat an army lions led by lambs", Narcis :D

DeletedUser

yes they normally have a better chance, cause they use those unified guyz as leaders and recuit suited players, and as the saying goes:

Yet still I prefer an army of lions led by a lion, while all hunting the lambs =)

I think you both are right to a certain point. Yes, you get a close group of leaders, and they pick suitable recruits.
However it knows its weaknesses as well:

-When starting in sub-rim, you might be having a damn hard time to add some worthy members to your tribe!!!

-When you have this close bunch of 5 people leading the tribe, and having fun all the time, it can be hard for new members to feel at home, while they don't belong to that select group of prémade people. Not saying it is impossible, but it can be harder sometimes, and people who don't feel at home in a tribe are usually not the members with the best loyalty, so there's more danger of spies, players not helping/coöperating/supporting eachother, and other disappointing stuff you can expect in this scenario.

Of course, every form of a tribe has good and bad points. And every form of a tribe can range from very unsuccesful to very succesful. The thing that really makes a tribe into a top-tribe, is the Duke who knows to adapt to events and situations, and who is well aware of every good and bad consequences of the decisions he makes, before making them.

Just my 2 cents:icon_redface:

Kash2Smash

Yet still I prefer an army of lions led by a lion, while all hunting the lambs =)

I think you both are right to a certain point. Yes, you get a close group of leaders, and they pick suitable recruits.

-When starting in sub-rim, you might be having a damn hard time to add some worthy members to your tribe!!!

-When you have this close bunch of 5 people leading the tribe, and having fun all the time, it can be hard for new members to feel at home, while they don't belong to that select group of prémade people. Not saying it is impossible, but it can be harder sometimes, and people who don't feel at home in a tribe are usually not the members with the best loyalty, so there's more danger of spies, players not helping/coöperating/supporting eachother, and other disappointing stuff you can expect in this scenario.

Of course, every form of a tribe has good and bad points. And every form of a tribe can range from very unsuccesful to very succesful. The thing that really makes a tribe into a top-tribe, is the Duke who knows to adapt to events and situations, and who is well aware of every good and bad consequences of the decisions he makes, before making them.

Just my 2 cents:icon_redface:

5 people leading a tribe... stop there :icon_confused: that tribe is bound to fail in such conditions. if you recruit un-known people and either randomly distribute privs or even judging on their behaviour, you are certain to screw up somewhere. hence, in semi-premades, you have the luxury of some seen faces who you know what they are capable of and also on the keen players who actually want to play on a world.

DeletedUser

^
I'm just continuing on what he said about the leaderships;)

DeletedUser

well perhaps i miss used some words in my sentence. by leading i mean 1 leader and 4 generals handling attack/defence :D

DeletedUser

Nevertheless, the main part of my response was not this:

but this:

Just my 2 cents