Predictions?

DeletedUser79609

You have to follow what is right for you not for others. I do not play to satisfy others,i'm playing to satisfy me

You see I play for my friends, their happiness gives me satisfaction. I have put up with shit in tribes just because I didn't want to upset my friends. w83 for example. Towards the end of my time there I didn't care for NAM at all. The only reason I stayed was because my friends were there. Eventually, I had enough and set to delete. I didn't want to betray my friends but I also didn't want to hand the tribe I disliked my account. So I found a middle ground that suited me and just hit delete

I guess we are different that way, granted sometimes we all have to be selfish, just don't expect people to like it

To be quite frank, Franc. All this bull shit about the good old days is pathetic. How can you effectively back stab your own tribe, who took you in, treated you like their own and gave you numerous chances when anyone else would have just been booted, then talk about the good ol' days where Tribal Wars was great

The only thing missing from them good ol' days is loyalty, because i'm sure as shit there were merges

Anyways, enough talk, likely to only be ~120 more days left of this world and I don't want to spend it bickering with fools

DeletedUser58259

Ryan.Even if they, will, well and other players think differently from me, although I considered a traitor, I do not follow the rules etc.I wanted say thank you those few players who were my co and my teammates.I do not hide that I was done some bad thing but I do not regret the choice I madeYou have to follow what is right for you not for others. I do not play to satisfy others,i'm playing to satisfy me
"You have to follow what is right for you not for others. I do not play to satisfy others,i'm playing to satisfy me" this is why your co's were tired of you and never considered you the main. You didn't play for us, you played for yourself. You took action upon yourself for the benefit of yourself and no one else that was playing the account. I find it funny that you no longer call me inactive, while you're inactive and relying heavily on James and Josiah. Word is you aren't playing whatsoever. I find that kind of sad. Still doing what YOU want, which apparently in this case is to run from the fight and not finish what you started :lol: :lol:

Back on topic:

I predict franc will slowly disappear and continue to not play and run away

#waitingforfranctofight

Second Prediction: Franc will noble all the barbs to save face and pretend he didn't get rimmed

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
when you merge to win a world in the long run the only one you're cheating is yourself

looking back on all the years I played tribal wars there's nothing I regret more than going along with the panic merge on W62

it's all so....meaningless

DeletedUser58259

So is betraying your tribemates and attacking them while they're sleeping (wallace)

Michael Corleone.

when you merge to win a world in the long run the only one you're cheating is yourself

looking back on all the years I played tribal wars there's nothing I regret more than going along with the panic merge on W62

it's all so....meaningless
I dont regret voting with what the majority of the tribe wanted. Tribe >self.

By the way, this is a game. So everything in a way, is meaningless. /shrug

DeletedUser115610

Ben

I'm not disappeared. I'm still on acc. I stay on acc till last day. I was offline for a day because i got a party with my friends. If you don't know my thing, don't talk

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So is betraying your tribemates and attacking them while they're sleeping (wallace)

sure it probably could have been handled better

although you guys did admit in this thread that you were going to kick him anyways so it's also understandable if he felt some time pressure

I dont regret voting with what the majority of the tribe wanted. Tribe >self.

By the way, this is a game. So everything in a way, is meaningless. /shrug

see that's pretty much what I felt in the moment on 62 as well,I made it clear that I thought it was a bad idea but ultimately went along with it and was a part of the new tribe etc

but it eats away at you in the long run and I wish i'd at least pushed a bit to see if I could change things

I always see people talking about the "morality" of merging or whatever and i've always found it a silly argument,it is just a game after all and you don't really owe anyone anything

you do however owe yourself and when you merge in your biggest threat instead of fighting them to win a world what have you even accomplished? it makes a mockery of all your efforts to get to that point to begin with

looking back I choose self respect and dignity over an empty world win any day of the week

DeletedUser115610

Let's say that I and my old co player were opposed to merge. 2 wanted war while others two wanted merge.

I said to them that if the merge happened, I would have quitted from that account and the world. When I was in Aldegrion, I stuck my mate for reasons that relate to the merge.

When I saw that my account in the poll had voted "merge" I quitted

I was not the only contrast to merge, there were other players who wanted to win the world in the best way that is, with dest own strength and fighting others tribe , one of them was a great friendhere, Connor. He having seen that I was no longer in aldegrion asked me to play with him in his account Vlad The Impaler. and so I did.

Since I played his account, most of dest and the first my old co (Ben) started calling me traitor and everything just because it did not agree with the choice of the tribe dest on Merge.

I do not know why.

Ben started to say that I was better than him and he began his war "personal" against my account. Ben himself had asked me even if I attacked him and I simply said that I would never attacked my old account and he said that he won't attack me but the facts show he has sent 20k fake against my account.

In addition, the same Ben has invited the entire tribe (dest + sin) has send attacks on me.

First Prediction: In the future Ben will say that he rimmed my account.

P.S 80% Of dest is attacking me and not only Aldegrion

Last edited:

DeletedUser105140

In addition, the same Ben has invited the entire tribe (dest + sin) has send attacks on me.

More like a lot of us just saw new red dots pop up and launched attacks. You aren't the only one being attacked since you left Dest. The group of you that left/were kicked are under attack.

Michael Corleone.

see that's pretty much what I felt in the moment on 62 as well,I made it clear that I thought it was a bad idea but ultimately went along with it and was a part of the new tribe etc

but it eats away at you in the long run and I wish i'd at least pushed a bit to see if I could change things

I always see people talking about the "morality" of merging or whatever and i've always found it a silly argument,it is just a game after all and you don't really owe anyone anything

you do however owe yourself and when you merge in your biggest threat instead of fighting them to win a world what have you even accomplished? it makes a mockery of all your efforts to get to that point to begin with

looking back I choose self respect and dignity over an empty world win any day of the week
Thats your view. Perhaps you take this game more seriously than I do, but I see nothing wrong merging your ally at the end of the day.

This won't eat at my in the long run because I don't allow the results of an online game to eat away at me.

DeletedUser58259

Let's say that I and my old co player were opposed to merge. 2 wanted war while others two wanted merge.

I said to them that if the merge happened, I would have quitted from that account and the world. When I was in Aldegrion, I stuck my mate for reasons that relate to the merge.

When I saw that my account in the poll had voted "merge" I quitted

I was not the only contrast to merge, there were other players who wanted to win the world in the best way that is, with dest own strength and fighting others tribe , one of them was a great friendhere, Connor. He having seen that I was no longer in aldegrion asked me to play with him in his account Vlad The Impaler. and so I did.

Since I played his account, most of dest and the first my old co (Ben) started calling me traitor and everything just because it did not agree with the choice of the tribe dest on Merge.

I do not know why.

Ben started to say that I was better than him and he began his war "personal" against my account. Ben himself had asked me even if I attacked him and I simply said that I would never attacked my old account and he said that he won't attack me but the facts show he has sent 20k fake against my account.

Ah okay :D Let's just leave out the parts where you talk crap to vicky and suv both, threaten to attack the account, and all the other threats about knowing where all our offense villages are blah blah blah.

You're trying to save face right now.

And no, but Dest. Will have rimmed you :lol:

"P.S 80% Of dest is attacking me and not only Aldegrion" Also where are you getting these numbers? You make up so much crap it's not funny. It's definitely not 80%. And if it was, well, this is a tribe game afterall, something you never understood.

DeletedUser115610

U didn't understand what i meant. You said "i want rim tha noob of franc" but u can't rim an account then u aren't rim me. And trust me, i didn't talk shit to Vicky or suvi

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah okay :D Let's just leave out the parts where you talk crap to vicky and suv both, threaten to attack the account, and all the other threats about knowing where all our offense villages are blah blah blah.

You're trying to save face right now.

And no, but Dest. Will have rimmed you :lol:

Guys stop fighting here please

[video=youtube;niUZshEqPlc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niUZshEqPlc[/video]

DeletedUser103537

Was this a selective recruiting. I was lead to believe it was selective recruiting and not merging. Hmm so wonders maybe this is a new definition of selective recruiting.

Michael Corleone.

Cry more.

Aoazq_s-200x150.gif