Predictionz

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

I am proud of you Shahyd. You make 28 proud.
ty, and ty for the comment in the orphanage thread

it was not clear, but while i was quoting you here, it was directed at matt
right after you made that post, he analyzed my village build and troops
since he was so clever in his deductions, i asked him if i could noble into the top 5 at 2-3 caps

DeletedUser

I predict that toughguywithgun will be number 1 ledge-kid of w79

DeletedUser

I made a prediction in W69 a good few months into the world, when that tribe wasn't even in the top 40, that it would win the world, my prediction came true. This world, I predict a strong northern army sweeping the world by storm, not unlike the white walkers... and they're not even top 80 yet..

DeletedUser103537

So your saying Knock! will win the world Eric from your post it is the most obvious tribe.

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:

I don't mean to undermine anyone else's gaming ability, but yes, having played more than one world with a bunch of group of players who have joined this world, I don't see a tribe here yet that come anywhere even close to what Knock! are capable of achieving..

DeletedUser111495

:icon_redface:

I don't mean to undermine anyone else's gaming ability, but yes, having played more than one world with a bunch of group of players who have joined this world, I don't see a tribe here yet that come anywhere even close to what Knock! are capable of achieving..

If they stick together i reckon they will go far, however I do not think they will win, I know people in the tribe so i know they are good but they wont have the talent to win this time round.

DeletedUser94879

I'm glad I didn't predict that .Tact. would be a force to be reckoned with

DeletedUser

Whoever the 'she' people were talking about on the first page is fat.

Zeah20 to change tribe at any sign of trouble.

Cody and/or Trynet to get annoyed im making friends on the forum.

Atleast 5 different tribes accuse Knock of dirty tactics

Knock to win 4-5 wars against bigger tribes and win the world as standard

DeletedUser94879

I predict this world will end in another two months due to apathy, and matt curr and shahyd will be cluttering up these W79 forums in perpetuity arguing about whos logic is more logical