premade 42/43

DeletedUser

im making a premade for worlds 42 and 43 the tribes name is to be a decider but have ideas the tribe will be lead by me and two other allies i know well the tribe will be open to all but once world started the points limit will go up we will have various positions for all if you want to join mail me all the leaders have experience with tribe handling so its all good i startedin february this year have leads tribes and my first world was 25 i currently player 25 40 37 a little not much the world im quitting now and 30

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes i am experienced as a leader and there will also be another experienced leader with the tribe but name will not be mentioned yet

DeletedUser

erm, I was just wondering if you could TELL us of your experience as a leader. What you accomplished as a leader, how long do you stay in a world, when do you quit, how many worlds you played and your personal accomplishments in each.

DeletedUser

i manned loads off tribes and most have survived and the ones which havent are becuase the players wimped out in the first sight off war ive lead a tribe in war where we fought a tribe 5 times the size of mine and one my best world is world 25 where i was a 317,000 point player and went up agianst 2.7 mil player a 1.1 mil player a 1.5 mil player and 413,000 point player and am still playing surviving and fighting thats whilst supporting other players in my tribe as they where under attack and suppporting my own whilst attacking im varly good with war and diplomatics ive run tribes and got the experience and other players to back me up but if you want to know more mail me privatly on the forum mail

DeletedUser

i manned loads off tribes and most have survived and the ones which havent are becuase the players wimped out in the first sight off war ive lead a tribe in war where we fought a tribe 5 times the size of mine and one my best world is world 25 where i was a 317,000 point player and went up agianst 2.7 mil player a 1.1 mil player a 1.5 mil player and 413,000 point player and am still playing surviving and fighting thats whilst supporting other players in my tribe as they where under attack and suppporting my own whilst attacking im varly good with war and diplomatics ive run tribes and got the experience and other players to back me up but if you want to know more mail me privatly on the forum mail

and the result is:
image.php