Premade for a low member limit world

DeletedUser

Hey people,

I didn't visit these forums in quite some time, good to see you again :)

I was thinking to have a fresh start on some new world this summer, and I was wandering if any of the old friends would like to give it a shot. As you know, we already created a w30 premade once, on w46. It got disbanded after 3 months, but we did a good job, always remained among top ranked tribes, had one of the best ODA and ODD scores, despite having double less member than other top tribes.

Anyway, this new world we join, has to start in summer, when people have time for active startup. And most important, it has to have very small limit for tribe members, 50, 60 max. Anything larger than that will turn the world into mass recruiting and merging madness. When I say this, I don't mean noobish tribes. Noobs will do that regardless of settings. I mean top tribes. I have very bad experience from w46, where all best tribes in the world have like 80-100 members, and all tribes with smaller member count and high average points eventually fall apart. I won't play those boring worlds again.

So, that's the idea, run a small battling tribe, similar to =A= from w46, just on a better, more interesting world.

And to list my previous experience. I started on this world as aco.mne, played as a member of THE. Then I played half-actively on w38 as Lethal Touch ,part of tribe Art. And eventually on w46, as Lethal Touch, where I ran =A=.

Let me know if you're interested to join this project.

Regards, Aco/Lethal Touch

MR.MR

If you want to prove true skill, lets do the HP world, 25 man tribes, no support outside of the tribe?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well lethal, it has been discussed about a possible re-emergence of Phoenx on a new world sometime this summer.. but arranged with co players for some of our best/less active players...

Dunno if your interested in joining that, but if i do play a new world this summer.. that is my plan.

DeletedUser

New Phoenix? Hell yeah, I'd love to join that!

We'll see what happens, I didn't talk with my w46 friends much, I just came up to this idea last night.

DeletedUser79042

Provided it is a churched world, give me a call ... I hate farming, but I ll manage somehow... :icon_cool: