Premade For Next [No Haul/Limited Haul]

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser100466

sam , you got no one else to be proud of ??? (facepalm)

I do :p

Chacha Chaudhary

screenshot_36.png

Chacha Chaudhary is a middle class Indian, frail but an extremely intelligent old man. The word chacha means paternal uncle in Hindi, while Chaudhary is a term used for big landlords or the most honorable, elderly or a respectable person in small villages or towns in India for various communities like jat, gurjar, ahir etc.

Chacha Chaudhary's attire includes his red turban, a wooden stick, a waistcoat with a double inside pocket, and a pocket watch. His household consists of his wife Bini (Chachi), a faithful street dog called Rocket and a giant called Sabu. Chacha Chaudhary enjoys eating watermelon with relish, and takes off for a walk with Sabu and Rocket, whenever Chachi nags him.

Everybody in town knows that whenever Chacha Chaudhary goes out with his family, he never locks the door of his house; but nobody has been successful in robbing his house. Sometimes his head or nose itches when any trouble is going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

As long as I don't need to build the D requirement I'm in also no Dawolf is allowed.

DeletedUser95593

As long as I get to rim Jack because he's not built the D requirement I'm in.

DeletedUser100466

Jack,matthew and choco i will take you in but you need to fill those requirements-

1) Request letter signed by Dawolf

2)You need to eat curry daily

3) You will be only nobling barbs and turtling around

DeletedUser98150

When did I become Matt???

It would be nice to be 17 again......that was a very long time ago.

Chris

Deleted User - 10770065

So Sam is leading this tribe by himself, nice.

DeletedUser113515

Hi chris* jack choco sam and everyone else. make a guess whose back? :D

Im in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113515

nah i dont think you would know who am i :D

probably only jack and chris* knows. any idea when is next nohaul?