Premade Tribe

DeletedUser

World 42
Name: Grim Reapers
Abbreviation: Reap
Requirements:
1) You must either be experienced already or be willing to learn from our more experienced members.
2)You must not be a point whore.
3) You must be active we dont want all the best players who join a good tribe based on there performances on past worlds and then only long into there account every couple days.
I will lead this tribe to be #1 in the world with your help. We will not let anyone pass us up. We will defeat anyone that tries. Do you want to be a part of the leading tribe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: North West Legion
Abbreviation: N~W~L
Requirements:
1) You must either be experienced already or be willing to learn from our more experienced members.
2)You must not be a point whore.
3) You must be active we dont want all the best players who join a good tribe based on there performances on past worlds and then only long into there account every couple days.
I will lead this tribe to be #1 in the world with your help. We will not let anyone pass us up. We will defeat anyone that tries. Do you want to be a part of the leading tribe?

You cannot garantee that you will be #1 tribe and that you will defeat everyone - remember that you will always find somebody stronger that you :icon_wink:

PS. you forgot to mention for what world?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

by the way if you want to talk about thinks just skype me.
its brandonthacker