Premade w51/52

DeletedUser

Anyone interested in joining a super1337 elitist tribe with spammy, king matt and amer/imyourally ?

Tribename will be IKEA(unless we find something better, but face it, what could be better than IKEA?), and we already have the profile:

Ryan's idea, I swear! D:

Welcome to IKEA, I hope you have a nice time browsing our selection of flatpack furniture, and we must remind you that we do not have a returns policy.

If - not if, when - your flatpack chair collapses on your fat ass, we are not held responsable for splinters you may have aquired in your anus.

Please do not sit on/use any assembled products, we don't want you to see how easy they break.

Much love,
Blodyx
Store manager

Join or die. Simple as that. Oh and fun will be a necessity, activity and gameplay not so much as fun :p

And someone plz tell blodyx she should also join :p

DeletedUser51929

yup i'll stay for aslong as you guys stay :D

and okie and ideas?

King Matt II

I dunno. :p

It's IKEA so uhm.. IKEA based? xD

You can just like.. copy the one we have already (click the link in second post), but make it look awesome. :p (take out the instantly kicking bla part though)

Last edited:

S1cky Dutch

I have a co-player now too. Does that count? If so.. count me in:p

S1cky Dutch

Yes..I should..But I had a heavy truck accident and all..I never could get back on my laptop cause it was broken too, as you know I'm driving international so everything got lost :(

I'm only a few weeks out of the hospital.. tried to log on but it didnt work nomore..

Sorry guys, mick :(

Mick876

I never knew what happened, i just logged in and you were gone :O

Anyways, your account on that world sucks now its been nobled out, BUT we have others you could have.

S1cky Dutch

Paj doesn't want me back me thinks. And I need a new skype acc and all.. He just doesn't know what happened..I almost died lol =\