Premades - Dead and gone? (ooh i love that song!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well the forums are livening up a bit but I thought I’d still just drag up a little something on premades, to see how they did and discuss whether its actually worth planning them in the first place. Im not usually the thread-starter type but here goes :)

LeviGoodwin said: ~HR~ Is a pre made with players such as w33HRleviG and Arathi and more to join over time
~HR~
27th Jan – 5th April
Did well, had a very strong start with lots of members (though this could just be mass recruiting..) and had very little tribe changes in february. Then seemed to have a bit of a recruitment drive in March but late march/early april things went downhill

FRAG
27th Jan – 4th Feb
Seemed to do nicely then everyone left.. Info anyone? :icon_rolleyes: < Drunk in the Morning's fault :lol:

skiing colin said: I am making a premade, the name is TBD.
TBD
As far as I know, they never happened.

Wolfren said: DBR are quite good too.
SimonSays said: I'd have to agree, personally.
DBR
Lasted 3 hours.. wtf? Name changed to DaR
27th Jan - 16th Feb
28 members on the 1st day, some well known players as well. But seemed to go downhill from the 10th feb..

Elf Of Sword said: Look for bard, getting members from T.W.S & T.W.U in world 30 and Old CHA from world 8
Who? :icon_confused:

FLR
Seemed to be just a rumour..
They were also around, Evolve defeated them and DUST in their first war in k55.

[DR]
Again, just a rumour?
[DR] were around only in a very small number and didnt use the [DR] tag, they were in k55, ;)

Evolve
27th Jan – 3rd Apr
An impressive start, with just under 50 members on the first day. Recently merged to make Famlee who now hold the #1 spot.
Hmm maybe premades can work?

NOOD
27th Jan – 1st Feb
Hmm maybe not.

owainn said: Euthenesia is coming too.
ZODIAC
28th Jan - now
Ah at last we come to my own. I wont be biased and say how great Zodiac are..
But…umm…:icon_rolleyes:
Oh who cares, they’re great!
And funnily enough, the only (sort of) premade that’s still around out of these :icon_cool: (edit: not including draco)

=SK= (Remake)
27th Jan – 29th Jan
Seemed to have some good, well known members but disappeared after two days..?

Mines Long12 said: Arent O.C.S a premade they look very much like a premade.
O.C.S
27th/28th Jan - Now
Good recruitment over the first few days and have been very steady since.

Draco
27th Jan - Now
Set up well (over 40 members on the first day) and have been quite strong since, though their membership has been a bit up and down, with 400 tribe changes to date. Currently hold the #6 spot.

2FaSt
27th Jan - Now
Great recruiting on the first few days but everyone seemed to leave throughout February, still around though.

I wasn’t very into this world when it first started so this is all just old info I got from the forums - feel free to correct/flame/completely destroy what I’ve put :)
Now get discussing! :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

[DR]
Again, just a rumour..

[DR] were around only in a very small number and didnt use the [DR] tag, they were in k55, ;)

FLR
Seemed to be just a rumour..

They were also around, Evolve defeated them and DUST in their first war in k55.

DeletedUser

DBR lasted 3 hours? We were in W33 for several weeks. There was a name change though, from DBR to DaR.

Get your facts straight. :icon_wink:

I also like Dead & Gone. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hey i did say it might not be right.. Blame tw stats :icon_wink:

*updated*

DeletedUser51390

LeviGoodwin said: ~HR~ Is a pre made with players such as w33HRleviG and Arathi and more to join over time
~HR~
27th Jan – 5th April
Did well, had a very strong start with lots of members (though this could just be mass recruiting..) and had very little tribe changes in february. Then seemed to have a bit of a recruitment drive in March but late march/early april things went downhill

FRAG
27th Jan – 4th Feb
Seemed to do nicely then everyone left.. Info anyone? :icon_rolleyes:

~HR~ was a pretty solid tribe alhough most got bored and wre leaving this world. I had been on great terms with their duke and spoke with him daily, so him and a few others joined SIKE just before the merge with evolve.

As for frag. :icon_biggrin: well i must say i can take the blame for that, I exposed them for what they were and caused them to disban just a few short days after my PNP about the failure

DeletedUser

What about 2FaSt?

They were a pre-made and are still around. There's a lot of them around me :icon_eek:

I hope they don't decide to gangbang me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Arent O.C.S a premade they look very much like a premade.

Friskiestspoon

There was Naruto and Barbie, but they merged then unmerged. After that there was a lot of smaller tribes created with a few players from these tribes and GAMER.

DeletedUser

I knew that because I heard that a lot of the early barons and members were from previous worlds with you. :D

DeletedUser

A pre-made of maybe 20 ..... The rest are recruited I believe.

DeletedUser

Rumble's been here from the beginning. Though it wasnt really a premade.

We had maybe 5 members actual premade members to start with. The rest mostly joined after W33 was released.
People made disaster related accounts and joined the world later on.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure Zodiac really counts as premade in that the initial intent and small player base of the tribe was not meant to be what it became. Myself and Syrah certainly weren't premade along with the majority of the players here now. I joined the world completely randomnly because I thought the settings would make for some good academy chasing early game, the settings suit my log in, do things and log out style and I joined Zodiac because I saw some folks I knew from W16. The tribe very quickly evolved into an attempt to teach people, we dragged a good number along to help the cause and we're still here attempting to educate now.

Bit of an odd way to premake a tribe but in a way I guess it does apply, even if it was premade after the world and the tribe itself were a week old.

DeletedUser

The real question is, are premades worth it or not?
My opinion - if they get established very quickly with good, experienced members (like most generally are because they're often from very old worlds) then yes. But Ive seen many fail because the members got bored or too comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

worth or not? .. i'd say yea.. but as you pointed there is always a big problem with a boredom wave not much after the start of the worlds, the opening of new worlds also causes some to quit to join them.. so if you look at a surviving premade there is a 'fairy' decreased ammount of the original members.. so another thing that counts is get new blood in to keep them alive.. else i have doubs of a possible survival.

And.. excuse my ignorance but is E=MC² a premade? I remember i've read somewhere they were/are coming from an other world..

Status
Not open for further replies.