Premades

DeletedUser

I guess you guys haven't heard yet. All the good tribes and famous players will be in World 30.

CQB, SMURFS, =SK=, DEATH, MCD, Poision, Life, Shock, 4Clovers Crew, Wu Tang Clan, Meow Mix, Robot, Dead or Alive, ToysRus, Keb8's crew, 4Leaf's crew....and a bunch more....

YOU GTFO of this forum this is w29 you fool

done?

Nauzhror

Hmm, no offense but if it's the same tribe as on W28 with that name there was no need to list it. It's leader there (You?) is doing okay but the rest of the tribe is not even on my radar and you only are because you're in my 15x15 (assuming you're the leader of the tribe on W28).

Last edited:

Raveing Elmo

Premade Intrest W29

So are any of you up for makeing a premade in W29?

DeletedUser

nope,,, and i know you. You better not spy like you did in MCD. You should be ashamed of yourself.... you spy like that? You have no honor in your game!

DeletedUser42127

Those that are looking to be active this world and troop whore like crazy lmao add to skype: Lizashley

DeletedUser

The unknown tribe #117 will come back... so sexy and strong:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I heard RAKI are joining this world :lol:
turtle-logo.jpg

SK-NightElf

so.. Where are the good pre mades ??

Sk Gaming - W30 Tribe

Nauzhror

nope,,, and i know you. You better not spy like you did in MCD. You should be ashamed of yourself.... you spy like that? You have no honor in your game!

Spying is part of the game, if you don't use spys that is your flaw. Using intelligence to your advantage is not a flaw, neglecting such techniques on the other hand is.

Raveing Elmo

Spying is part of the game, if you don't use spys that is your flaw. Using intelligence to your advantage is not a flaw, neglecting such techniques on the other hand is.

Why not use my advantage?

DeletedUser

Raveing elmo your such an abuser. I'm glad you won't be in W30. Your such a lame ducking spying like that...