Premades

DeletedUser

I don't suppose your going to give any reasons for Payback being 'garbage' or is that just random hating?

Absolutely none of your members are remotely impressive.

Also your leader is the typical noob that thinks he is great because he's played for a long time. The recruitment requirement of playing for 2 years was a very large sign of him looking at how long one has played as an indicator of skill, which it isn't.

DeletedUser

So your basing that the tribe sucks on your personal knowledge of every player in tribalwars and the fact that a guideline for recruitment was having played the game for some amount of time? That seems a little....strange?

Last edited by a moderator:

LastApparatus

If you knew JustAnotherAlias, you wouldn't consider it strange.

...Oh, and he's most likely right.

DeletedUser

Is this the ego i no aka =eGo= Edge Gamers Ogranisation?

Anyway whats this crap about ego saying that we arent goin to be successfull in world 45 huh? lol id laugh if we owned you and were arent even premade i just looked at the time the server was going to be on and joined then.

and were still goin good. good luck to all the other tribal no hard feelings on you all.

JB-Ryan

DeletedUser

If Payback plans to stay in the core, I don't give them much of a chance once nobles are out. Payback also seems like the typical "vet" that thinks that the amount of "experience" some one has directly correlates into to being awesome.

We at ego know we're awesome and we'll be sure to make that clear for everyone. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Absolutely none of your members are remotely impressive.

Also your leader is the typical noob that thinks he is great because he's played for a long time. The recruitment requirement of playing for 2 years was a very large sign of him looking at how long one has played as an indicator of skill, which it isn't.

well then we both complety disagree with each other. the players in payback are actuelly pretty talented. i'll admit they're no tribefull of thargoran's or jamm's, but they're definatly have a tribeful of skilled players.

also unless the leadership has miraculously changed over the last few days, i', pretty sure one person in leadership has a lot of experiance with leading, and both derfinatly know how to play.

also a guideline on recruitment is hardly a bad thing, but no while you're at it maybe go find every other tribe in the world that has a guideline for their recruitment? i'll admit two years playing does not mean a player is highly skilled, just like i have seen players who have played for 1 year, and their awesome. it is not a great indication of skill, but it is still a good indication.

Internal Server Error

well then we both complety disagree with each other. the players in payback are actuelly pretty talented. i'll admit they're no tribefull of thargoran's or jamm's, but they're definatly have a tribeful of skilled players.

also unless the leadership has miraculously changed over the last few days, i', pretty sure one person in leadership has a lot of experiance with leading, and both derfinatly know how to play.

also a guideline on recruitment is hardly a bad thing, but no while you're at it maybe go find every other tribe in the world that has a guideline for their recruitment? i'll admit two years playing does not mean a player is highly skilled, just like i have seen players who have played for 1 year, and their awesome. it is not a great indication of skill, but it is still a good indication.

Well, there's a difference, from what I see, between whats being said.

In comparison to JustAnotherAlias, the players aren't talented. In comparison to you, however, thats a completely different story :icon_wink:

Pay! - One thing I noticed about a few members near me was this; One of your members has 2 barbs in his 1x1. His first point increase is to 81, showing he didn't build statue or barracks first. So, yeah, we'll have to wait and see I suppose :icon_razz:

LastApparatus

And ironically, everyone in Ego!!! has 118 points ---> Meaning we all built statue and barracks to take advantage of the 0 day BP. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, there's a difference, from what I see, between whats being said.

In comparison to JustAnotherAlias, the players aren't talented. In comparison to you, however, thats a completely different story :icon_wink:COLOR]

yes hence why i said i completly disagree with him. :icon_confused:

Pay! - One thing I noticed about a few members near me was this; One of your members has 2 barbs in his 1x1. His first point increase is to 81, showing he didn't build statue or barracks first. So, yeah, we'll have to wait and see I suppose :icon_razz:

that does not mean he is a bad player, for all i know he maybe trying something different, or has found something that works best for him. anyway like you said we will see.

DeletedUser

At least its not as bad as the players with over 118 pts, especially those 136 pointers out there :lol:

DeletedUser

And ironically, everyone in Ego!!! has 118 points ---> Meaning we all built statue and barracks to take advantage of the 0 day BP. ;)

as far as i'm aware (since i just saw the setting when i joined the world) there is 3 days of BP, not 0. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Is this the ego i no aka =eGo= Edge Gamers Ogranisation?

No, this is Ego, as in, I am egotistical and I have a large ego.

Clearly we have differing views on 'skilled'. All your tribemates would be my farms if in my neighborhood, I don't call that skilled.

B.M.A said:

AceMeist0rr is an arrogant noob that thinks he's good because he's played for several years despite achieving next to nothing in all that time. His one bragging point is founding Beyond, but he quickly handed it off to someone else who has led it for most of its lifespan.

B.M.A said:

I never suggested guidelines were bad. I suggested guidelines based on how long a person has played are bad. Time played does not equate to talent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@LA yeah just noticed the BP change.

Clearly we have differing views on 'skilled'. All your tribemates would be my farms if in my neighborhood, I don't call that skilled.

clearly we do. anyway there are some in your neighborhood, so you get to "try" and prove that your ego is worth having.

AceMeist0rr is an arrogant noob that thinks he's good because he's played for several years despite achieving next to nothing in all that time. His one bragging point is founding Beyond, but he quickly handed it off to someone else who has led it for most of its lifespan.

i played world 13, and i did flame ace badly, he was a noob. i also know the whole beyond situation. anyway i have seen alot of improvement since the days i flamed ace, and thats why i'm here in his tribe.

I never suggested guidelines were bad. I suggested guidelines based on how long a person has played are bad. Time played does not equate to talent.

i agree with you, but generally two years of experiance is better than 1 year. unless a player is luckily enough to get a very talented player to teach them, they have to learn by themselfs. or the noob tribes that take them in. i don't agree with this guideline, but i do see why it has been put up.

i put my reply in bold in your quote, sorry could not be bothered to seperate it.