Premades

DeletedUser

Any good premades out there?

Not a crummy premade like PWND!

An actual premade.

DeletedUser

Maybe if you posted experience etc someone may want to recruit you?

I am not looking to be recruited, I am looking for what premades are joining

Not new ones, older ones like -3- or MANIC or Pigeon

I am not going to accept an invite from a random premade without knowing their history, if and when I find one, I will send them my experience and apply there.

DeletedUser

Hey! Me and 4 of my friends are searching for a great premade tribe no mass recruit or no beginners/amateurs/noobs what ever you call em. So waiting. Dont worry me and 2 of them are highly experienced! Il give some info in PM or sumtin.

DeletedUser

I am not going to accept an invite from a random premade without knowing their history, if and when I find one, I will send them my experience and apply there.

But that doesn't really offer them an incentive to take the time to write about their tribe now does it?

Anyway most of the premades for W47 are listed in the premades forum. good luck :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Hmm, better tribes have since been made than those you mentioned. Perhaps being so short sided towards the newer tribes isn't the best way to go about this.

Best of luck either way.

DeletedUser

Everyone's on an alias. They also have invisible friends to fill the void of an absence of troops. Friends who never show.

DeletedUser

Nah some of us are on allias because we want to be themed with the pre made

DeletedUser

pirate01.jpg

glad we cleared that up :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

bludnut

bahahahha that has to be the funniest post i have read in a while

DeletedUser

I think I should start one called "Bar Room Heroes"

And make it my sole goal to crush you

DeletedUser

go ahead mate no one is stopping you :icon_rolleyes: [except the world not opened yet lol ]