Premades

DeletedUser

Would you like another?

It seems like you don't know how to take rejection well now do you? When I'm duke, and trust me, I'll be duke for a loooong time, there will be no uber premade shared forum.

/out

King Matt II

It seems like you don't know how to take rejection well now do you? When I'm duke, and trust me, I'll be duke for a loooong time, there will be no uber premade shared forum.

/out

But isn't our family tribe's shared forum uber? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

/out

It seems there was a misunderstanding between the leaders, it is just a bit of fun anyway..

King Matt II

It seems there was a misunderstanding between the leaders, it is just a bit of fun anyway..

Mike isn't a leader. And we already have an epic shared forum with our family tribe, we don't need another, sorry. :)

DeletedUser

Mike isn't a leader. And we already have an epic shared forum with our family tribe, we don't need another, sorry. :)

You said you accepted, then someone else deleted so I assumed you wanted another but thats okay, like I said its just a bit of fun:icon_biggrin:

Gargoylenite

nice haha this world seems like fun <3 too bad i hate churches lol

DeletedUser

And what's the slogan?

I'll show you the COA I made :icon_wink:

YAWNCoa.jpg

The shared forum is not for children :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Slogan is already a past thing. Right now they voting who is the "Hottest female" - Devastator's co or Dukeh. Dukeh has the advantage, that we can see his/her foto in YAWN!'s profile...

DeletedUser

i barely played W35 and when i was i was kicking ass :p too easy i was barely playing fully on that world

DeletedUser

haha mike hows w26 going? Nomad still getting their asses kicked?

mike is no noob iv seen him in action on w26....;)

DeletedUser

Smile? is enough check some of he players out

my co-duke
my barons
my forum mod marcotje

they all have very good experience and we all know each other well which means we should be very well organised which means we should be able to handle Bad co if they become a problem for us:icon_eek:

We all know eachother well look at the members list majority are in my tribe in 37 an chose to follow me here. We work well as a team got a great co duke baron an members that are highly experienced. So please dont think we lack experience cause we dont .

Repinski

DEAR ALL PREMADES AND PROMISING TRIBES

Smile? will be hosting a shared forum so tribes can have some banter with one another in game, many will receive an invite along with a mail from smiley-face-dude, however if you have not received one feel free to mail him.

P.S No mass recruiting, point whore tribes allowed.

/me refuses to accept till you guys mail us. :icon_cool: