Premades

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

why is your sig so much better than mine, he wasnt joking :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm joining and making a tribe. Will be abit short on time for the start due to exams. It's not a premade though.

Stop making new freaking tribes. We all know you are going to end up qutting.

DeletedUser

so who's tribe will be a core tribe? or are all of this premades core tribes

DeletedUser

You should at least wait until the settings are decided before asking about what premades are going to show up. Premades for the most part depend on the settings.

DeletedUser

I've made 2 tribes in the past. 1 which you were a part off.

Now Shush and watch :icon_evil:

Erhm no, I was never part of one of your tribes.

Edit: I did turn down your request to join PuFFiN on w21 though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Internal evil

You should at least wait until the settings are decided before asking about what premades are going to show up. Premades for the most part depend on the settings.

Purple, are you going to be playing this world, or are you waiting to see what the settings will be like :p

Nauzhror

now taking bets on whos going to noble this guy first... anyone...

If I like W26's settings I might make the attempt just to laugh in his face. Unfortunately though if it has no paladins I'm probably screwed, never been able to figure out a good start with no paladin.

DeletedUser

We're still coming up with the name. xD

I just want my tribe to start next to a tribe that knows how to play. If CUBE would be so kind to war with us by starting next to us.. :icon_razz:

On a serious note, we better be able to choose. It'd suck if the mods new we were all planning so much and just made it random starting location.:lol:

Anything is possible at this point though. Plans can crumble quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We're still coming up with the name. xD

I just want my tribe to start next to a tribe that knows how to play. If CUBE would be so kind to war with us by starting next to us.. :icon_razz:

On a serious note, we better be able to choose. It'd suck if the mods new we were all planning so much and just made it random starting location.:lol:

Anything is possible at this point though. Plans can crumble quickly.

I thought you wanted a good tribe? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wait,
Which worlds are Asp, Cube and War! joining? They seem to advertise on both W25 and 26.

DeletedUser

Wait,
Which worlds are Asp, Cube and War! joining? They seem to advertise on both W25 and 26.

Asp has not decided yet. We'll most likely be going to 26, but we're joining 25 as well. The expectation is that 26's settings will be far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.