premium ... how to win a war (by jimmy and syphlex)

DeletedUser

I'd rather have my cats respect :lol:

Only joking, you know i <3 you

Oh, and Tezrath has well over 1k incomings, all from *np* as titans have banned their players from getting involved with this account any further. I know tiger has close to 2k incomings from them also.

Haha that was really uncalled for :p

Well those two are noob, what can I say, they are part of the BH :lol: joking <3

Hows the war from your perspective? Realised you need premium yet? I finally bought it the other day and it's actually awesome, grew in points very quickly and allows me to grow whereas before I wanted to stay 800-900k points !

(Hows that for advertisement TW :icon_cool::icon_wink:)

Jimi ~ [BA]

DeletedUser

I've used premium for months mate ;P

I'm not going to go into my perspective on here, i'll write a damn essay and don't want to bore the masses.

DeletedUser

I've used premium for months mate ;P

I'm not going to go into my perspective on here, i'll write a damn essay and don't want to bore the masses.

I'll skype you either tomorrow or soon and you can bore me with it :p

All I can say is enjoy the war (Dont let the *NP* bugs bite:icon_wink::lol:)

Jimi

P.s. I thought you didn't need premium? Liar Dan :p

DeletedUser

I dont play without premium. ive even given a few of my heavy hitter's a month to tide them over until they can get more. Gone thru nearly 100 pp in the last 2 months lol.

Bazz69

I Know the feeling plastic is taking a hammering :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

lol badlap you like your titles don't you?

and i get confused before i realised you have just moved parts of topics

DeletedUser

lol wandered what this was ...

Spelt my name wrong aswel! B****d

DeletedUser

be happy, else it was several infractions for offtopic, i'm just to nice at times!

DeletedUser

be happy, else it was several infractions for offtopic, i'm just to nice at times!
your offtopic for talking about being off topic on a premium account disscussed mod I am giving you a warning!:icon_biggrin::icon_smile:

also without premium account I wouldn't be playing tw.they have the best features esspecialy when you have to mint coins. before premium it would take me an hour going base to base but now with premium It takes 5 minutes tops.!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

now that is an advertisment!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

your offtopic for talking about being off topic on a premium account disscussed mod I am giving you a warning!:icon_biggrin::icon_smile:

also without premium account I wouldn't be playing tw.they have the best features esspecialy when you have to mint coins. before premium it would take me an hour going base to base but now with premium It takes 5 minutes tops.!

lol still havent figured out the mint maximum yet have you brendan :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol still havent figured out the mint maximum yet have you brendan :icon_wink:

They have a mint maximum. You are saying that you can mint all the coins you can from all the bases you want. Haven't heard of it.

DeletedUser

They have a mint maximum. You are saying that you can mint all the coins you can from all the bases you want. Haven't heard of it.

Do we tell him?:lol: Should we tell him about the 'magic links' that let you set how much resource you want left??:lol: nah...let him figure it out himself:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Do we tell him?:lol: Should we tell him about the 'magic links' that let you set how much resource you want left??:lol: nah...let him figure it out himself:icon_cool:

aww poor brendan :icon_sad: lol i hope you have a good idea of what you can do with your premium brendan you realize the first big tribe to come across your tribe in a war is gonna wreck you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I will never be wrecked I wreck others. The last guy to try and wreck me lost so many nukes that he quit and than turned barb. he was the dominat player in my area until he was put to rest.

netjakdim

What ever you guys do don't mention the Bounty section for the premium players.
It would probably ruin his day to know that people can offer resources to other
players based on the nobling of a specific village.

DeletedUser

I will never be wrecked I wreck others. The last guy to try and wreck me lost so many nukes that he quit and than turned barb. he was the dominat player in my area until he was put to rest.

i assume those barbs were quickly "pwned" by you :lol:

DeletedUser

i would like to remind all that the topic is premium and what advantages it provides in a war... not brendan's noble habits and/or skill level.