Rejected Premium point abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110265

Hello fellow warriors, I am here to bring information on a plague, one that has ruined the game for quite a bit, the usage of PP for ressources and the global marketplace for them

I think there is no need for explanation on how this ruins this game when somebody abuses pp for ressources, in world 103 we have a guy nobling 8-10 barbs and PPing to 9000 within about 3-4 days, now obviously in the later stage, hes gonna lose very likely, but at the early stage, new players are way over their heads, old players are getting fed up by the bullshit since they cant afford to spend money on this game and selling ressources himself sets him back quite a bit since competing in his area is 10x harder because 2000 points villages pop up in 2 days of starting, some people are 9000 points in beginner protection

for this very problem I think there are 2 viable solution, go back to territorial and player based sales of ressources, if you dont ahve anyone in your area selling ressources, you just cant buy them.

The other solution is put a cap on how much PP can be used in the market during the first month of playing to even out the playing field, this of course should never affect premium loot assistant or account manager but it should be in place to ensure a fair start for everyone

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This has been suggested and rejected before.

Status
Not open for further replies.