Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemyRose

Just purchased 10 premium points with paypal, didnt received them yet. I think because alot of players purchased?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Just purchased 10 premium points with paypal, didnt received them yet. I think because alot of players purchased?

International SMS wont work for me either... i lost the money but my code was "invalid" ... Altough i tried reentering it 5 times with capital letters and without etc...

DeletedUser

Just bought 5 premium points via paypal for my alias account and it wont acknowledge those either.

me thinks this world has some serious problems.

DeletedUser3452

Just bought 5 premium points via paypal for my alias account and it wont acknowledge those either.

More like it's brought some serious problems. Who says you're buying PA for classic? Even if you wanted it for another world - you'd still be unable to buy it.

Anyway, try taking your keyboard, and crushing it into small pieces. That should solve the problem.

DeletedUser

Showing up like this after abandoning POKE >.>

Anyway, my code is invalid though I typed it right.

DeletedUser

More like it's brought some serious problems. Who says you're buying PA for classic? Even if you wanted it for another world - you'd still be unable to buy it.

Anyway, try taking your keyboard, and crushing it into small pieces. That should solve the problem.

The fact i purchased my premium points on the classic join page says I'm purchasing them for classic me thinks....

now I've sent in a support ticket but cant access the accoutn I sent it in cos the accounts only ever to be used on classic...i'm gunna have to start a new world just to see my ticket response

RemyRose

Clicked classic. Hey you don't have enough PP, click 'here' to purchase.

Did, paid. No reports at any world nor classic

DeletedUser

Showing up like this after abandoning POKE >.>

Anyway, my code is invalid though I typed it right.

didn't abandon POKE....read my comment to hollyghost somewhere else.. the dodgy internet connection struck again.

DeletedUser3452

The fact i purchased my premium points on the classic join page says I'm purchasing them for classic me thinks....

now I've sent in a support ticket but cant access the accoutn I sent it in cos the accounts only ever to be used on classic...i'm gunna have to start a new world just to see my ticket response

Try purchasing points on the speed world - it still wouldn't work. Silly Sneggy.

Anyway, as I said before, try crushing your keyboard.

DeletedUser

Try purchasing points on the speed world - it still wouldn't work. Silly Sneggy.

Anyway, as I said before, try crushing your keyboard.

my keyboard was only repaired yesterday with much bluetac and random pieces of girders hellz...i'm certainly not doing that again.

DeletedUser3452

my keyboard was only repaired yesterday with much bluetac and random pieces of girders hellz...i'm certainly not doing that again.

It didn't help your TW PA points? Well, there's another option you can try before you have to splash out on upgrades or a new PC. Tossing yourself out of a high window has quite a high likelyhood of never making you complain about TW PA again! Try it.

RemyRose

It didn't help your TW PA points? Well, there's another option you can try before you have to splash out on upgrades or a new PC. Tossing yourself out of a high window has quite a high likelyhood of never making you complain about TW PA again! Try it.

What the heck is wrong with you?

man_udt04

If you just payed for it, some payments take longer time then others, as tribalwars need to get the money first, before you get the points..

Status
Not open for further replies.