Rejected Prevention of betrayal

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
I’ve been playing this game for 8 years now and I notice where the biggest problem is in this game. These are not premium points or multiple players on a single account, although it also makes this game unbalanced. The biggest problem I’ve noticed so far that destroys my will to play is the cowardly treacherous members of the tribe.

It has not occurred to me for the first time that when a tribe declares war on my tribe, or when I, as a leader, declare war on another tribe, I have among the member's rats and cowards who are such cowards to flee the tribe or worse, join the enemy.

I have no problem fighting against a tribe or several tribes. On casual 9 my tribe declared war on three tribes a total of 9 tribes against my two and a half and that didn’t scare me or take away my will to play. What struck me, however, was that these girls in an enemy tribe were cowards and they declared war by writing that rats and cockroaches, without loyalty to my tribe, should leave the tribe and thus not be attacked. Immediately two cowards were found, without loyalty and desire for fair fighting, and left the tribe and joined the enemy. Because of this, I insulted the leader of the enemy of the tribe in an ugly way, because such cowardly enemies that they do not know how to fight 9 against 2.5 and that they try to weaken my tribe in such a way is proof that I am the strongest leader and toughest opponent ever in war tribe.
Two big accounts left shook the foundations of my tribe a bit but we kept going as I still had a strong team that was loyal to the tribe and me. Even in war statistics, we won in taking over the village, 9 tribes against my two and a half and they still couldn’t do anything to us. Their joint operation, when they sent 60 nukes and 20 trains, was destroyed by me on my own, with sitting on the account and the support of teammates' units.

Then the final betrayal of my baron, who knew all the plans of my tribe that I had prepared for the operation on the enemy. This rat, this garbage from man, left the tribe and joined the enemy. It was a drop over the edge. I insulted that trash and so got banned on the account, I simply lost the will to play, the opponent can’t win other than with the traitors in my tribe swapping sides.

Such tribe changes, betrayals, I have seen so far in every world I have played with me and other tribes and destroy all the will to play people who invest a lot of time in this game to then fearful rats, people without loyalty and morals, they lave and join the enemy. Tribe Visine wins world 104 by recruiting from enemy and then hammer rest and every world is the same.

So I suggest the following:
1. That after spending a month in the tribe, you can no longer leave the tribe unless the duke throws you out of the tribe. But if the duke of the tribe throws you out because you didn't behave loyally and you're not a team player, you can't join any other tribe for a month. You also can’t get support from other players during this time.
2. Another option is that if the player leaves the tribe during the war, he gets the mark that he is a coward and that mark is shown in achievement every world he joined and he can't hide that achievement, so every duke sees this mark on another world and thinks twice if he wanna recruit player like that. Also, you get a traitor mark if you join a hostile tribe. So if you leave the tribe and join the enemies, you get both marks that cannot be erased and follow you to every world. Thus, all players publicly see that this person is not loyal, that he is a coward and garbage from the player.

These are two ways I think would prevent such players from leaving the tribe and joining the enemies. In this way, people would be forced to be loyal as there are currently no consequences that would hold back such rubbish people not to betray the tribe. In real life, if you desert, you get shot. Unfortunately, there are no consequences here and it destroys the game for most players.

Fix this, otherwise, you will lose players. I know I m not gonna wasting time anymore in this game that after a couple of months or a year of playing I just lose the war because the cowards and rats decided to change tribes

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hello

Treason is, sadly, part of the game. I suggest you place your trust in different players :)

Kind regards,
Joris