Price of coins reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100410

Some day of november this World was desactivated from new players joining it. From that day onwards the amount of players on this worlds has being steadily decreasing from 2,244 players on Nov 22 to 1,467 players today (Dec-17)

Although i think that reduction will slow down a bit i guess that during january of 2012 we will be less than 1,000 players on this world, triggering the first reduction of price of coins which may have an interesting effect on this world.

Or at least it will have a big effect on every player that has more villages available to take than nobles ready to do so.

It may also increase the amount of villages that barb noblers can take, being nobles their real limit, while players attacking other players may have another limit (nukes to clear enemy villages)

I know the effect it will have on me and i am eagerly waiting for that but i dunno how this may affect the ODA/1984-Hermit war. Are the main noblers from both sides short on nobles? Will they start nobling quicker than before?

DeletedUser

I know with the 1/5 price packets on W39, my limiting factor in the villages I can take is almost always nukes.
It does help me expand faster - I don't have to pause to build up packets before the start of an op.

DeletedUser

Clarify it guys.

What will exactly happen with the price of the coins ?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Here are the guide lines for ending worlds:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=237649

What it boils down to even more so on grow worlds is that the active players can grow at a much higher rate than the semi active players.

Now if as a player you have well over 50 nobles all the time then at this stage of the game you do not want it to come into place.
You can see how many made nobles are in the world:

http://en50.tribalwars.net/stat.php

Now when I was playing W21 a non grow world even with reduced nobles I was still limited by the number of nobles I could make but on a grow world I do not think it has the same problems if you are running short then just farm some more:)

DeletedUser

A grow world - Where barbs grow.
A non-grow world - Where barbs do not grow.

DeletedUser

half priced coins would be handy yes :p

i dont have many nobles by my standards lol, ie i usually have ~70 and im at about 55 right now. But its not because i cant use them, its just i like to have a lot of trains to use, and have the ability to expand rapidly against an active opponent. Atm im just munching anjo's k36 barbs and punishing a k14 noob for barbling with my cat nukes.

DeletedUser

but on a grow world I do not think it has the same problems if you are running short then just farm some more:)

This is not entirely true... when I was still playing, I was farming tons of resources, (looter of the day every day, except for when Matt/Andy put in 500% effort) getting 10~ nobles a day, and still being constantly short.

DeletedUser

This is not entirely true... when I was still playing, I was farming tons of resources, (looter of the day every day, except for when Matt/Andy put in 500% effort) getting 10~ nobles a day, and still being constantly short.

No... you would farm a ridiculous amount to save up to like 100 nobles and then blow them all in like a week and repeat.

DeletedUser

No... you would farm a ridiculous amount to save up to like 100 nobles and then blow them all in like a week and repeat.

I did that for a long time... and it was actually more or less 200-300. :p

Then after a while I was using them as I got them.

DeletedUser100410

we are now 1222 players on this world.

As predicted the declination (?) slowed down a bit but its still quite possible than before then end of january we will be less than 1000, a week after that, it should trigger the reduction of coins

DeletedUser

we are now 1222 players on this world.

As predicted the declination (?) slowed down a bit but its still quite possible than before then end of january we will be less than 1000, a week after that, it should trigger the reduction of coins

So you think!

Soberknight

Why dont yall just accept you have to work hard to earn a living?

If it was up to me coins would become even more expensive for the lot of you!

DeletedUser36833

New years resolution for you.
Be nice and agree on the easy paths of the game :lol:

Soberknight

New years resolution for you.
Be nice and agree on the easy paths of the game :lol:

I like to think i am nice. when it doesnt seem that way, please think of it as a joke and laugh (even if its not funny) :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser88324

Sober, if you really think that, then you are a bigger noob then I thought you to be.

Soberknight

Sober, if you really think that, then you are a bigger noob then I thought you to be.

I wish i really did but i cant lie. Also didnt think it would be possible to be more noob than you would think me to be. :icon_sad:

If you ever get tired to farm you can always noble them ofcourse :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't know village counts, but I'm going to assume LakeWind has like 2250 villages or something like that now, and if not that many villages, at least a noble limit that high.

So... to make one noble, he needs:

63,028,000 wood, 67,530,000 clay and 56,275,000 iron. That's quite a bit of resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.