pRo Declares War on Bio/NERD/SPQ

DeletedUser

Hey everyone. We are declaring on NERD, Bio and SPQ.
As many of you know, Bio declared war on us recently. Well, this is our official statement saying that we are going to start trying to fight back as a unit starting today.

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bio
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,693
Side 2: 562
Difference: 1,131

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 37
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,553,301
Side 2: 4,543,777
Difference: 10,009,524

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 411,821
Side 2: 352,031
Difference: 59,790

image.php

As Xmach has said on another forum thread, we also are declaring on NERD. Reasons for this would be primarily that two of our other allies are at war with them currently, and even though we were previously allies with NERD, 2 alliances against 1 is not ballanced when it comes to where our loyalties lie. Not only that, but SCUM/pRo talk to each other on a daily basis via skype chat room for leadership - and just know each other better. I know that some people in pRo have been wanting to break the alliance and go after you guys for quite a long time, but I wouldn't let it happen because I liked you guys. I still do. I can't speak for everyone else in pRo but I am sorry it came to this. I know you won't care, but wanted to get that out.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 819
Difference: 874

image.php

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 2: 5,875,606
Difference: 8,677,695

image.php

Side 1: 62,081
Side 2: 0
Difference: 62,081

image.php

pRo has been warring SPQ for the past month now, and every top 20 tribe deserves a declaration, so here it is.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SPQ
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 322
Difference: 1,371

image.php

Side 1: 172
Side 2: 2
Difference: 170

image.php

Side 2: 1,593,782
Difference: 12,959,519

image.php

Side 1: 1,338,081
Side 2: 12,720
Difference: 1,325,361

image.php

And here it is for all the wars combined. Hope you guys enjoy watching the show.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SPQ NERD Bio
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 1,703
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 227
Side 2: 39
Difference: 188

image.php

Side 2: 12,013,165
Difference: 2,540,136

image.php

Side 1: 1,811,983
Side 2: 364,751
Difference: 1,447,232

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bio
Players: Störm Princess

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 5
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 175,804
Side 2: 48,815
Difference: 126,989

image.php

Oh, and to save anewdream the trouble...Nianglo has compiled his posts into a giant lovefest so that he does not have to post here:

Well said bro,,let them talk,,I'll bet they can't walk the walk
pRo,,sumed up in one word ~ pathetic.
Rolf,,you have got to be from some sort of parot family.

Spewing the same garbage all the time.Again,,I never mentioned names,,and again,,there you go adding them in again. ;)
Bio,,you guys rock,,keep up the great work.
rolf poky,,I know I ruffled your feathers some,,but seriously,,you gotta stop posting these frantic triple posts that all say the same thing. ;)
rolf,,I didn't bring other tribes names into this,,tis you who is,so you can argue with yourself on this one pocahantas
Your propaganda is failing big time,,,now the world knows it,,,you riegn of terror is over,,as is...
Hahahaha,,pRo but ye can't read a basic title

There...now he doesn't have to rescue his allies. We get it anewdrem...
rolf,,,,,,,,,,,,pRo= fail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74386

I understand Rio. We don't know each other...but this is Tribal Wars. This thing happens. No whinning here.

To put it into perspective for everyone that do not know.

Number 2 (PRO) declared on the 8th ranked tribe (NERD) while that 8th ranked tribe is already fighting against #4(POWERS) and #5(SCUM) and #10 (KV) and #15 (~BASH~).

Now, in the south against POWERS, KV and BASH, NERD is doing terrible. I mean...I'm not blind. I've lost villages down there myself. The loss to gain ratio is not in NERD's favor at all.

In the north, NERD was doing well and actually winning. (everyone: please don't put up numbers here, telling me I'm wrong. As for right now, NERD is winning that front...even if it is small). SCUM has begun an operation already against NERD. So, I'm sure the numbers would have balanced or swung back the other way in the coming days even without Pro's declaration.

NERD is now fighting 3 top five teams and a total of 5 top 20 teams. I know there will be some on here that will brag on their stats..........I don't care myself. I usually don't come in here and brag. I won't say I never did...I don't remember doing it...but I know this forum....they will go find where I did and post it against me. At this point, it is suppose to be easy for these five to distroy NERD. At this point, NERD isn't suppose to win. The coming days will reveal something about this world.

Tribal WARS....not Tribal HUGS.

DeletedUser

ok, now its official :) NERD can go hide in a hole and cry until they disband lol

DeletedUser

I understand Rio. We don't know each other...but this is Tribal Wars. This thing happens. No whinning here.

To put it into perspective for everyone that do not know.

Number 2 (PRO) declared on the 8th ranked tribe (NERD) while that 8th ranked tribe is already fighting against #4(POWERS) and #5(SCUM) and #10 (KV) and #15 (~BASH~).

Now, in the south against POWERS, KV and BASH, NERD is doing terrible. I mean...I'm not blind. I've lost villages down there myself. The loss to gain ratio is not in NERD's favor at all.

In the north, NERD was doing well and actually winning. (everyone: please don't put up numbers here, telling me I'm wrong. As for right now, NERD is winning that front...even if it is small). SCUM has begun an operation already against NERD. So, I'm sure the numbers would have balanced or swung back the other way in the coming days even without Pro's declaration.

NERD is now fighting 3 top five teams and a total of 5 top 20 teams. I know there will be some on here that will brag on their stats..........I don't care myself. I usually don't come in here and brag. I won't say I never did...I don't remember doing it...but I know this forum....they will go find where I did and post it against me. At this point, it is suppose to be easy for these five to distroy NERD. At this point, NERD isn't suppose to win. The coming days will reveal something about this world.

Tribal WARS....not Tribal HUGS.

As you say...
No whinning here.

DeletedUser

BASH and KV aren't involved in this war. In fact, 1/3 of Powers is involved in this war. Just thought i would give you a fun fact

OT: go pRO ^_^

DeletedUser

ok so i have a question for you jester. i keep seeing nerd talking about how bash is taking part in the war between powers and nerd, please explain why this is. there was never a formal declaration by either side. check the stats: no villages have exchanged hands between the two tribes. yet your saying that we are involved in the war? i cant speak for kv, as i dont pay attention to them, but im pretty sure powers is taking care of you on their own.

DeletedUser74386

ok so i have a question for you jester. i keep seeing nerd talking about how bash is taking part in the war between powers and nerd, please explain why this is. there was never a formal declaration by either side. check the stats: no villages have exchanged hands between the two tribes. yet your saying that we are involved in the war? i cant speak for kv, as i dont pay attention to them, but im pretty sure powers is taking care of you on their own.

Being involved in war is more than just taking villages. Fakes and troops support is part of war and has helped Powers take a huge lead. That is why I include BASH.

As for the declaration. You don't need one to wage a war.....right Pro? But there are many wars that are never declared...so Pro did nothing wrong by not declaring. Before someone says something...I was being funny...not sarcastic.

DeletedUser

Being involved in war is more than just taking villages. Fakes and troops support is part of war and has helped Powers take a huge lead. That is why I include BASH.

As for the declaration. You don't need one to wage a war.....right Pro? But there are many wars that are never declared...so Pro did nothing wrong by not declaring. Before someone says something...I was being funny...not sarcastic.

saying your losing to "powers, kv and bash" sounds like your losing villages to all three, when in fact your not. either clarify in your first post or dont post. you make yourself look very ignorant when you post incorrect information.

If bash was going to take part in the war against you, we would declare. as previously stated (many times i might add) the fakes that were sent were caused by your members mouths in this forum. spouting off is a good way to get more tribes involved. as long as we are where we are, we wont be getting involved. as far as moving into a better position to take part, by the time most of us could, nerd would no longer be there..... sorry to burst your bubble. :)

DeletedUser

What was you point Toby?

I posted with the intent to make a contribution...I was also telling everyone that is was not a whine post.

That's all.

That contribution has been made on every NERD war thread in the history of W37. We get it already. You have been gang-banged. Now stop whining.

DeletedUser

Come on, there are at least six other top twenty tribes within a week's noble of pRo!! Declare on everyone!!! (you know you want to)

DeletedUser74386

That contribution has been made on every NERD war thread in the history of W37. We get it already. You have been gang-banged. Now stop whining.

I put on there that I wasn't whinning...so that everyone would understand that I was making a real comment.

I guess I was telling you, Toby.

No really......I know the odds are terribly stacked against NERD. If I lose everything..I lose everything. I understand why Rio did what he did. No complaints...that's all.

DeletedUser

pRo declares on DOM.

Yay!!! Prepare to defend yourself from my epic 167 hour 51 minute 47 second trains!!!11!!11!! :axemen::axemen::axemen:

:icon_twisted:

Edit: On topic, good luck everyone!!

DeletedUser

pRo rocks! You will win all these. Bio will be hardest then Nerd then SPQ. My prediction