pRo/Nerd affair

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what exactly went down in pRo? rio hasent really told us much. I know the war is off but what will happen to the 20 members pRo kicked? theorys? Answers? Short Poetry?

dfix

Poetry you say?

this will be suited:

Where now the horse and the rider? where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the hand on the harp-string, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning?
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

DeletedUser75632

Great poetry Dfix... LOTR

Very interesting things happening in this world right now with PSP. I also am curious onto what had happened.

DeletedUser

Rio got annoyed at how pRo was being run.
Rio overthrows old leadership (revolution), makes a dictatorship and dismisses 20 players.
Rio backs out of war.

Rio then sets up a council.
Rio puts some of those 20 players into tribes as they are inactive and will be eaten by pRo.

Revolution (full circle) complete.

DeletedUser

Great poetry Dfix... LOTR

Very interesting things happening in this world right now with PSP. I also am curious onto what had happened.

Not really, there never was a 'PSP', interesting things are happening with pRo and SCUM, Powers is continuing as normal.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what exactly went down in pRo? rio hasent really told us much. I know the war is off but what will happen to the 20 members pRo kicked? theorys? Answers? Short Poetry?

Yes, Rio has stated some of the reasons. But there are more, Won't be announced by anyone for a few weeks though.

Rio got annoyed at how pRo was being run. True, but only when it came to the NERD war.
Rio overthrows old leadership (revolution), makes a dictatorship and dismisses 20 players. True but it wasn't overthrown, the rest of the leadership of dukes quit because we had too many inactives and players not wanting to noble war targets (those that were dismissed).
Rio backs out of war. True, but it was his choice.

Rio then sets up a council. Wrong, Old council still in place, just Rio is Duke.
Rio puts some of those 20 players into tribes as they are inactive and will be eaten by pRo. True the 4 members there that had quit are all still being sat by us.

Revolution (full circle) complete.

In bold.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you, elementelite for posting that. That cleared up some of my own thoughts. Will be watching pRo for more released information since this has caught my attention.

slowtyper

I know that NERD and pRo are touching, but I didn't know they were having an affair.

As for the war being called off, doesn't that require an agreement of both sides?

DeletedUser

I know that NERD and pRo are touching, but I didn't know they were having an affair.

As for the war being called off, doesn't that require an agreement of both sides?

Yeah because NERD really want to keep this war going don't they! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah because NERD really want to keep this war going don't they! :icon_rolleyes:

Why wouldn't they, they didn't ask for the war but they got it. They didn't moan about having to fight all 3 of you, I say big up to NERD. If I was in NERD I would be annoyed by the end of the war. To win the war by conquering your enemy is all what this game about, I would feel cheated by Rio ending of the war!

DeletedUser

Why wouldn't they, they didn't ask for the war but they got it. They didn't moan about having to fight all 3 of you, I say big up to NERD. If I was in NERD I would be annoyed by the end of the war. To win the war by conquering your enemy is all what this game about, I would feel cheated by Rio ending of the war!

Most of us do feel this way xD

DeletedUser

Yeah suuuuuuuure they didnt moan about having to fight all 3 of us :icon_rolleyes:

Who knows what forums you have been reading but please please go back to them and away from here.

DeletedUser

Lol. Another fail from the fail that is R.L.

WOW your every where!!!!!!

Now can you at least explain your reasoning for your comment??

By this I mean, how r.l. has anything to do with this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah suuuuuuuure they didnt moan about having to fight all 3 of us :icon_rolleyes:

Who knows what forums you have been reading but please please go back to them and away from here.

Glad i'm not the only one who saw that one... Every Xmach/Blak post was half complaining about getting gang banged by "PSP"

DeletedUser

Thats what I was referring to.