-Pro-

PFC Williams

Hello World 25.

May I first introduce myself, I'm PFC Williams from World 9, Weapons of War Family.

I'd like to talk a little about my tribe.

Most of the leaders you will see are the players fighting against RAW in World 9, and making the biggest hits against RAW. We are strong players, as well as leaders. We welcome the best to join us, and well, the rest are just in the way :).

Our main core in K45, where are main tribe and Academy tribe dominate over the continent. If you are interested, please contact Pwned Plox or Mattavenger for an invite. We will of course do the regular schedule checks and what not for your request.

Other then that, Good day to you World 25. And within the proceeding months, I would love to see some wars going on.

DeletedUser

yawn a family tribe hope some of your members are near me in K45 love dealing with annoying family tribes. :icon_confused:

Mr.FeaR

Hello World 25.

May I first introduce myself, I'm PFC Williams from World 9, Weapons of War Family.

I'd like to talk a little about my tribe.

Most of the leaders you will see are the players fighting against RAW in World 9, and making the biggest hits against RAW. We are strong players, as well as leaders. We welcome the best to join us, and well, the rest are just in the way :).

Our main core in K45, where are main tribe and Academy tribe dominate over the continent. If you are interested, please contact Pwned Plox or Mattavenger for an invite.

Other then that, Good day to you World 25. And within the proceeding months, I would love to see some wars going on.

You are disgrace.

We will of course do the regular schedule checks and what not for your request.

What regular checks? Who has more points?

PFC Williams

Haha. I love this world already :).

Sorry guys, I had to do a big cocky post to bug everyone. It's one of my specialties. You'll find out fast I like messing around with people :D.

DeletedUser

Bad decision coming in guns blazing when you run a family tribe.

DeletedUser

Haha. I love this world already :).

Sorry guys, I had to do a big cocky post to bug everyone. It's one of my specialties. You'll find out fast I like messing around with people :D.

if that was you being cocky then im sorry you fail :icon_neutral:

I found one of your members near me I gave him 3 options cant wait for him to get back to me :icon_eek:

PFC Williams

To be honest, most family tribes will always beat solo tribes for the most part, if the leaders know what to do.

But, then again Solo tribes can also be dominate for their small numbers makes mass coordination. It really lands on the players and leaders then numbers and size.

PFC Williams

if that was you being cocky then im sorry you fail :icon_neutral:

I found one of your members near me I gave him 3 options cant wait for him to get back to me :icon_eek:

Me too. What's his name? If it's one of the guys that came here from World 9...then you'll probably get a f*ck you from them lol.

Mr.FeaR

Williams ,

You try to be cocky you FAIL.
You try to act like you know what you talk about and yet again...you FAIL.
Therefore, stop posting before you FAIL even more.

DeletedUser

M.Fear, if your going to flame, add some taste rather than just random trolling.

PFC Williams

No, I don't think I'll stop posting. Thanks for the offer though.

I'm seeing how the crowd is on this world, seems it's my type :D

Mr.FeaR

If I can be so free to suggest that you learn what you talk about before acting smart. Do you even know what's flame?

That was stating of facts, if I wanted to flame I would do so.

@williams : Your decision...