-Pro-

PFC Williams

Yes of course Family tribes are worthless aren't they? Especially when they know how to coordinate and defend well.

Mr.Fear, check out World 9 forums. Look through the DNS vs Coalition thread. And you'll see that a family tribe, DNS, is taking on nearly 5-6 family tribes. And winning.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I'm a family tribe wanna be? I suggest you go look at some of my other posts.

Mr.FeaR

Ok Williams if you say so. No point to explain to someone who will not listen.

Not you, Black Templar ;-]

PFC Williams

Your taking wrong of my opinion.

I'm saying just like an tribe, Family tribes and solo tribes depend on the leadership. Plain and simple, if the leadership is strong, a family tribe could be the deadliest thing ever. If leadership is strong in a Solo tribe, they too can be deadly.

DeletedUser

Depends on how you go about it, at the least you need an external forum, as I have pointed out in other threads.

Mr.FeaR

Ok you think family tribe is very imba with some imba leadership, I think even if Jesus leads family tribe it will not succeed .

No point to argue :-]

PFC Williams

Yes. That's what most family tribes do, no internal forums, but external forums.

DeletedUser

Hello World 25.

May I first introduce myself, I'm PFC Williams from World 9, Weapons of War Family.

I'd like to talk a little about my tribe.

Most of the leaders you will see are the players fighting against RAW in World 9, and making the biggest hits against RAW. We are strong players, as well as leaders. We welcome the best to join us, and well, the rest are just in the way :).

Our main core in K45, where are main tribe and Academy tribe dominate over the continent. If you are interested, please contact Pwned Plox or Mattavenger for an invite. We will of course do the regular schedule checks and what not for your request.

Other then that, Good day to you World 25. And within the proceeding months, I would love to see some wars going on.

Why im i luaghing out loud and yet why im i a very big cookie lover..i need a taco...:icon_smile:
PS:Exuse the flame