Problem/Glitch in world 65..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay, i was recently conquered in world 65, when i start over none of my quests reset, meaning i don't get any of the restarting benefits such as more supplies, my quests still tell me to like educate a noble and stuff and i'm weeks away from doing that...

please help?

DeletedUser

quests restarts when you actually restart in the settings, and do not only recreate your village after being conquered but, I might be mistaken!

DeletedUser107009

A lot of talking come from an alias :s

Oh wait I forgot, it's not an alias because you have an almost 600 point village on it! :icon_rolleyes:
So are you saying that it's your entire TW experience o_O

INB4 You use big words to make yourself look all 1337 and try to prove me wrong

DeletedUser

Oh wait I forgot, it's not an alias because you have an almost 600 point village on it! :icon_rolleyes:

Yep this is my entire TW experience.

DeletedUser

Thought so ;)

But ignoring the rest of my post, eh?

What else is there to address? I'm not an alias, you already stated this. There is nothing to reply to there. You are incorrect as to my point count, I have more than 600 points lol. Is that what you wanted me to correct?

And I had nothing to sound L337 about or prove anybody wrong, I agreed with everything you said except for a number and my initial reply disproved your last statement on that post. What more do you want from me lol?

DeletedUser

What else is there to address? I'm not an alias, you already stated this. There is nothing to reply to there. You are incorrect as to my point count, I have more than 600 points lol. Is that what you wanted me to correct?

And I had nothing to sound L337 about or prove anybody wrong, I agreed with everything you said except for a number and my initial reply disproved your last statement on that post. What more do you want from me lol?

you sound like a red elephant.

DeletedUser

We know you can't follow advice. Look at how OHYEAH turned out.

is this colby?

or are you the guy, can't remember his name, who kept pestering me daily, then had a large bragging session on the externals how you helped screw OHYEAH from within?

edit: dudes name was The Wrong Enemy
that was it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thought so ;)

But ignoring the rest of my post, eh?

Yep this is my entire TW experience.

We know you can't follow advice. Look at how OHYEAH turned out.

and how we all wish you would follow your own advice

Clearly the best advice in this useless thread.

Better advice would be to turn off pc and never turn back on tbh.

quests restarts when you actually restart in the settings, and do not only recreate your village after being conquered but, I might be mistaken!

You can restart?

I have.. this was days ago

Pretty sure quests are one time only.

Restart your pc

Okay, i was recently conquered in world 65, when i start over none of my quests reset, meaning i don't get any of the restarting benefits such as more supplies, my quests still tell me to like educate a noble and stuff and i'm weeks away from doing that...

please help?

you sound like a red elephant.

is this colby?

or are you the guy, can't remember his name, who kept pestering me daily, then had a large bragging session on the externals how you helped screw OHYEAH from within?

edit: dudes name was The Wrong Enemy
that was it

I think this person is either a white knight or a grammer nazi.

He may just be a troll for all we know.

They hide in funny places nowadays.

DeletedUser

I think this person is either a white knight or a grammer nazi.

He may just be a troll for all we know.

They hide in funny places nowadays.

Nobody has come even close to guessing who I am. Just because I mention Worlds doesn't mean I'm somebody you knew from there. It's not hard to do homework on somebody bad mouthing you when their history is attached to their name, lol. Idk who colby is and TWE did worse on World 52 than you did on World 56, kid sits around and does nothing but TW but sucks at it lol funny that you mention him. I was from B52s on that world and helped bring a tribe he started down under KK's leadership.

What similarities do you actually see between him and me? I seriously thought I was a lot smarter than to be compared to him iah.

DeletedUser

thought you might be one of them, cause you keep bringing up OHYEAH
colby is extremely butthurt about it (despite being one of the causes)
and TWE, was very proud about how he sabotaged it from within

colby was on the pete552 (i think those are the right numbers) account for most of the time
but i think he quit after some time on the Emperor Ruain account
if he didnt quit, then he's still on the ruain acc

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.