problem with quotes

DeletedUser

has anyone else had the problem that when they quote something and only write a short amount of txt, E.G., QFT, it will take out all capital letters from your post and make them lower case?

it cant just be me experiencing this.....

DeletedUser

Regardless of whether you quote or not if YOU WRITE A WHOLE POST IN CAPS it will show up as just having the first letter of every sentence capitilised. (Hence why in OT to avoid this feature people write 'cpas' at the end of their post).

Its just an inbuilt feature of the forums.

DeletedUser

Regardless of whether you quote or not if YOU WRITE A WHOLE POST IN CAPS it will show up as just having the first letter of every sentence capitilised. (Hence why in OT to avoid this feature people write 'cpas' at the end of their post).

have i gone stupid or does that post MAKE NO SENSE. for me at least if i TYPE IN CAPS, IT shows up in caps. you seem to be saying that even if you type the whole thing in caps only the first letters of each sentence with be caps, but (for me at least) your post shows up with "YOU WRITE A WHOLE POST IN CAPS" in caps :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

have i gone stupid or does that post MAKE NO SENSE. for me at least if i TYPE IN CAPS, IT shows up in caps. you seem to be saying that even if you type the whole thing in caps only the first letters of each sentence with be caps, but (for me at least) your post shows up with "YOU WRITE A WHOLE POST IN CAPS" in caps :icon_confused:

i think what hes saying is to stop the whole capital letter blocker you type 'cpas' at the end of your post. basically

DeletedUser

Maybe, i have typed this entire message in caps lock in my screen, let's see what happens.

Edit: He was saying that if you push caps locks accidentally, and the entire message is caps lock, the forums make it automatically lower-case letters.

DeletedUser

I wrote this all in cap!! Lewders post does make sence.

EDIT: I actually did write it all in caps and it changed the post to lower case with caps at the beginning of sentences.

DeletedUser

Does it now?

oh wow, it does, but when i quote someone, and put qft, it dont even make the first leter a capital.....

DeletedUser

The Lewder is coming to w32 o_O RUNNNNNNN

How you doing man :)

DeletedUser63932

QFT posts are the biggest wastes of space. Might as well say "I'm a parrot".
Never heard of such a post until I read TW forums.