problems logging on

DeletedUser

is anyone else having problems loging on ive tryed and for about a day now it says the "the linlk apears to be broken"

is this only me or are there others who are facing the same problem?

DeletedUser

it sucks im a war too so im gona get destroyed. does anyone else seem to have this happen?

DeletedUser

yeah im having problems too, been about 5 hours now of no farming :(

King Matt II

The only thing that goes down for me are the forums. >.>

DeletedUser

The only thing that goes down for me are the forums. >.>

hahaha, I cracked up when I read that! (wish you luck with other things going down for you in the future :lol:)

But on topic, everything works fine for me.

DeletedUser

EVERYTHING is down for me on Google Chrome..... (i have a feeling TW screwed it up somehow) Facebook/youtube/Anything that requires a log in is down on chrome (for me), but it works fine on opera..... i hope that this problem effected my Google chrome.... or then it means its an external prob :(

DeletedUser

I am having the same annoying problem. Started yesterday afternoon. Luckily I can get on using my droid, but I have 3 computers at home, and have tried explorer, chrome and firefox, with the same problem on all of them.

King Matt II

hahaha, I cracked up when I read that! (wish you luck with other things going down for you in the future :lol:)

But on topic, everything works fine for me.

Dude, I can get anything to go down for me. Trust me, I'm a master of persuasion. :icon_wink:

I even got Mr. Beans autograph. :lol:

DeletedUser

I use plain old explorer works perfect on everything for me.

DeletedUser

had this problem too, if you go to general discussion there is a thread about it

i downloaded Opera and turned turbo mode on( its really easy) and it worked fine

DeletedUser

Dude, I can get anything to go down for me. Trust me, I'm a master of persuasion. :icon_wink:

I even got Mr. Beans autograph. :lol:

I'm convinced :icon_razz::icon_eek:

and I love your avvy iFridge!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is it illegal to give someoen your pass and have them log on for you?

frostyfingers

haha supermage!
I may be the only one who thought it but was beat by you posting it before me...