Profesionnal Coplaying services

Plus25

Reaction score
Hello my friends,

I am Niaf. I am look for play here on easy server

you want look for coplay me with you?

my time are 07:00 - 23:00
im work much time in bakery daytime, for no problem I am have accessing to telephone all day.

Im known for long time best player .TR server. Many name I am known.
Lets win together!

7sdsur.jpg

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
His services may cover your ass when you tell the enemy FL you are going to sleep, and keep @kpap from dstarring you and getting your account internalled for being a liability

I for once are a good boy and goes to sleep when youre supposed to and it backfires directly. 10/10 would fuck up my sleepschedule again. Oh its 01:18 in the morning on a weekday :rolleyes:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Once again all I can say is I highly recommend Niaf's co-playing services for anyone seeking an immersive and collaborative gaming experience. With Niaf, players can connect with skilled partners who complement their playstyle, making gameplay more enjoyable and strategic. (remove this part of the message after pasteing in chat, your $10 has been sent to your Paypal account, Niaf)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Hello my friends,

I am Niaf. I am look for play here on easy server

you want look for coplay me with you?

my time are 07:00 - 23:00
im work much time in bakery daytime, for no problem I am have accessing to telephone all day.

Im known for long time best player .TR server. Many name I am known.
Lets win together!

7sdsur.jpg

What sort of things do you make in your bakery my friend

SpartanKing

Reaction score
Hi i've played some back in the days and have been thinking of trying to get back at it. I can play on and off a few hours. Mainly looking to play EU times.

I know how to farm barbarians, use scripts or whatever they are called. I'm sure it has changed abit since last time. I am not afraid of battle.

Hit me up and we can talk.