Progression towards Pally weapon

balubhai

Just another thread born out of boredom. However i have tried to pick up a topic which is not being discussed. I dont know whether the guys with top Oda have got their first weapon , however i m really crawling at 60%. It seems we are not getting the usual 3% rise per day and no bonus when pally accompanies clearing force :(

Looking forward to your views

Woodlandapple

Just another thread born out of boredom. However i have tried to pick up a topic which is not being discussed. I dont know whether the guys with top Oda have got their first weapon , however i m really crawling at 60%. It seems we are not getting the usual 3% rise per day and no bonus when pally accompanies clearing force :(

Looking forward to your views

0.5 world speed, you gain 1.5% per day, rounded down. So day 1 it goes to 1%, day 2 it goes to 3%, so on. You never get a bonus when the pally accompanies troops, the extra percentage gain is solely based on OD increase.

DeletedUser

Might not actually be that bad on a packet world, where you can only make 3 nobles in first village.

DeletedUser

Maybe, but if someone gets it as first weapon at say, 1000 points, they won't use it for a long time.