Progressive World Maps

DeletedUser118236

When you feel like downrepping someone, just pin it on me. Save a green bar and downrep that guy. Ill take ted's shame.

ted the stoner

No shame in people trying to troll :lol: i could care less about how green next to my name is :p

ted the stoner

You only say that because you are two bars. Once you get to 4 or 5 bars you will know the power and joy you get from all those green bars next to your name.
Well thats my boy (my old forum account) had 4 bars, and i still could care less :p end of the day it's a forum on a browser game that i waste my free time on :D

DeletedUser

Well thats my boy (my old forum account) had 4 bars, and i still could care less :p end of the day it's a forum on a browser game that i waste my free time on :D

Ted the more you deny it the less of a chance you have of growing into a big green boy. Now i encourage you to embrace it.

Deleted User - 10618707

I embraced it, now I'm a big green boy, I'm 4, still trying to be like Papa Alex, and big bro harry.

ted the stoner

Ted the more you deny it the less of a chance you have of growing into a big green boy. Now i encourage you to embrace it.
You're right, it consumes my life, i dream about it, i sleep talk about it :( halp me i have a problem