Project eXpansioin

DeletedUser

In the temporary absence of our esteemed leader, Rukoh, I will be making the declaration for KINGS. I have been asked to present the world with a preliminary view of what to expect.

We gave Xp a deadline to decide on their true allegiances. They have failed to respond in the time that was given to them. We can only interpret this as a substantiation that they are truly supportive of MANIC, and their alliance with KINGS was subterfuge.

Due to the recent actions of Xp declaring on our allies DLV and choosing MANIC's side over the side of KINGS, we are declaring war!

A few of the less informed people may be wondering "Can KINGS really pull this and the MANIC war off?", and the answer is a resounding "YES!"!

So, Xp, lets see if you are as good as you think and if you truely deserve your rank!

Any Xp members who want to join KINGS should leave and create a tribe called KINGS Academy. ::lol:

Edit: Im sorry for the typo in the title.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if its a true declaration...its the end of KINGS guys(or you got someon who will jump in soon to help,)

good luck guys,dont forget that manic coming really soon....

DeletedUser

funny how you give your allies deadline.. do you do this with all your friends? LOL

and you know you onlly allied xp to get them to go against manic.. and same with DLV.

DeletedUser

KINGS ftw if this is a real declaration :lol:. I'd love to see them win this :).

DeletedUser

KINGS FTW!

You've got my public backing, as it's all important :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

btw...GOOD LUCK to our allie and friend XP,you see the diff now between real allie and KINGS:)

mail me if you need something sniped :icon_razz:

DeletedUser59064

This is fake...

If not you committed W24 suicide... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

deadline for an ally?? :icon_eek:

wtf?? :icon_eek:

seem like Kings or particularly its leader can't keep his word.. he found a loophole in his agreement with V-V-V and now he did this with their ally - Xp?? :icon_rolleyes:

hmmm.. i wonder if Rukoh is planning to give a deadline to Garuda, in the near future.. :icon_cool:

The Great 1One1

KINGS and (...I guess) DLV ftw!

I know very little about the 4 tribes involved but I will support (cheerleading wise) the side that doesnt have a pig as a leader.

DeletedUser26129

As posted in the other topic:

I mean honestly... rukoh... howmany mistakes can you make in this month?

First the mistake of allying DLV...who you never expected to be this terrible...
Then the mistake of declaring on MANIC, who you never expected to care so little...
And now the mistake of declaring on your ally???

now you cannot EVER say that i would backstab my allies whenever i feel like it while you would honour it...

XP is bigger then Kings...
MANIC is bigger then Kings...
DLV is dead...
Garuda is at war...

Who will help you?

I remember Kings members posting: KG is a terrible leader, if i was you i wouldnt follow him.
Leave manic, and find a GOOD leader...
KG will be your downfall.
KG is making a hole of wich you cannot get out of...

I wonder howmany Kings now go back on their words now...
Rukoh, i talked to Moneso and Gzed and you today...

I told moneso the following:

Do what you find best for your tribe, not for our alliance.
If you think its the best for your tribe to declare on MANIC, DO IT! i wont hold a grudge against you for doing it.
A leader HAS to do what is in the best interest for their tribe.

Gzed said: that would certainly get you respect from them, and they will choose you for it, i would...

(sorry if you didnt want me to post that gzed, dont hurt me! :icon_redface:)

I respect EVERY leader that puts his tribe on the first place...

you are not part of that...

Declaring on MANIC wasnt in Kings best interest... it was in Garuda's best interest...
Declaring on XP now, is NOT in Kings best interest...

You are a follower, not a leader...
You should really reconsider your morales...

Little addition:

WTF.... Kings cannot EVER pull this off...

Unless garuda peaces Kinky, they will lose...

DeletedUser26129

KINGS and (...I guess) DLV ftw!

I know very little about the 4 tribes involved but I will support (cheerleading wise) the side that doesnt have a pig as a leader.

I have a picture of a pig, Rukoh is one :D

DeletedUser

A big move by Kings... i honestly don't think its a clever one though.

Should be interesting to see where things go from here.

Good luck to all.

DeletedUser26129

MANIC could do this... DLV blew... and Kings was far away... for MANIC it was a tactical move, everyone agreed with that... but what kings does, thats just STUPID...

DeletedUser54677

Aww, come on KG. Let's leave the mud-flinging on the sidelines for once.

Besides, we need something to do while MANIC is sending nukes and nobles and DLV instead of us. Long range just won't cut it against MANIC.

DeletedUser

not too stupid, if we wouldnt have declared on Xp DLV would have evaporated at an accelerated rate. Also, XP refuses to back down on taking refugees out until after the war.. XP waits until Manic Declares to all the sudden start with the Refugee thing.. To me it looks kinda planned. Who is to say that Xp wouldnt have turned on us when DLV was eatin up?

Sowies actually its a no brainer.... Kings did what they had to.. KG is just a little upset that his plans arent going accordingly...

DeletedUser

Oh man...I am all a tizzy...war between two very large very close tribes....

That is what this game is all about, right? Not this back and forth he said she said we won't attack if you don't stuff!!!!

KHAOS is my master. His bidding I will do...stabby stab stab!!!!