Project Risen RIM

• Thread starter zenron the great
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Project:RisenRim
A broadcast by zenron/shattered oblivion

I've decided to try something a little different this world. Instead of the usual, join a premade, get bored, quit, which seems to be recycled so much on newer worlds, I'm going to try a little project which I call, project Risen Sun.

This project is to turn around a complete noob tribe into something much better. For this, I am using the tribe named RIM. Currently the number 1 mass recruiters and pointwhores. I originally came into the tribe to disband it. Just because it would be funny, but I've decided to actually help some people out and try and turn a bad tribe around. I'm also using this to test my skills for its limits and boundaries as a TW player. At the moment, I am baron of RIM and I plan to turn it around from now. I will be handling a lot of the tribal matters and quickly trying to teach there members how to lead(heh), play and have the right state of mind for a top tribe. Get them working as a team even with a lot of members and attempt to get communication flowing between them. I'm not the best myself, but it will be a fun experiment nonetheless, and it will help a lot of people in the process in RIM. I've never heard of anyone else ever trying this, but it seems like a cool thing to do :icon_cool:. In game name is Shattered Oblivion. If you have any questions or queries, either post here in the thread or PM me in game, because I'm bored and have nothing better to do :icon_neutral:.

From the looks of the tribe at the moment, this is going to be a challenge, so wish me luck guys :).

Statistics

Note: I know this doesn't mean much yet, but it will do, as I will update it.

image.php

http://www.twstats.com/image.php?type=tribegraph&graph=points&id=22&s=en37

Name: RIM • Rising moon
Points of top 40 members: 3005
Points of all members: 14.129
Members: 227
Average points: 62
Villages: 227
Average points per village: 62
ODT RANK : None - Applicable
ODA RANK : None - Applicable
ODD RANK : None - Applicable​

For those people who are going to post stupid comments or flaming comments, remember that I don't care and I'll flame you back.

DeletedUser

RIM...Zenron...will he prevail???

No one knows...^_^

But, I guess you can do it.

Gregen08

Good luck, will be awesome if it works out. If not, oh well, you tried.

DeletedUser

RIM...Zenron...will he prevail???

No one knows...^_^

Especially not me :icon_neutral:. I don't know :lol:.

Gregen - Thanks :)

Charles- Yes, they are amazing aren't they. No you can't join, you are too noob :p. I can't sort you out :p. You have gone too far.

DeletedUser

Get new leaders.

Ninetales. today at 19:40
SPAM??

Does this count as SPAM?

Although I am not in K54, this mail is about K54, so is it still SPAM?

I likey SPAM I do...

So yeah, about K54...

Can I Haz It? :)

Warlord228 today at 19:54
lol wat?? Do u want something?

Ninetales. today at 20:05
Aye!

Can I have K54 please?

Warlord228 today at 20:08
wat an invite??

Ninetales. today at 20:19
No. I want you to give me all of K54.

Warlord228 today at 20:22
lol well i cant atm

maybe later

do u wanna be PA's

Ninetales. today at 20:25
Sorry.. You can't be my Personal Assistant, as I haven't started hiring yet though.

Please write a full application, and mail me tomorrow.

Cheers :)

Warlord228 today at 20:26
lol i mean personal allies, we can help each other out

Ninetales. today at 20:28
Ok.. If you send me some resources. Then I'll be your ally :)

Warlord228 today at 20:29
fraid my market is closed atm but when it opens maybe

Hes duke/baron of #1, and I've got him wrapped round my little finger.

Its scary.

Nudist

I look forward to watching the progress of your tribe, I believe you can turn some average players into good ones if you stick to it. Best of luck and hopefully you have a high tolerance for speakn lyk dis. I recommend being ruthless when getting things across to everyone.

DeletedUser

But I bet this will be a very big challenge.

227 Members???

^_^

DeletedUser61381

Well, I'm not flaming you. Thats a good Idea you have there. But I would like to know what you plan on doing to turn the tribe around. Once you have mass-recruited it's very hard to get things back on track without kicking everyone and starting again. I guess thats why you said you wanted a challenge.
Well good luck to you!

Garrock

This is great... a few of them around my tribemates. You may want to advise them to restart before the rim gets too far away.

DeletedUser

Especially not me :icon_neutral:. I don't know :lol:.

Gregen - Thanks :)

Charles- Yes, they are amazing aren't they. No you can't join, you are too noob :p. I can't sort you out :p. You have gone too far.

Best of luck to you then...^_^

I seen you lead a Tribe before in W17...if I am right...

Anyway, you have the capabilities to do it...so goodluck!

DeletedUser53930

I got a majour head ache with this tribe already...been trying to fix it...hmm, we will see how it goes^^

DeletedUser

this is going to be the challenge for most tribe I believe due to the 500 tribe member limit

DeletedUser

I look forward to watching the progress of your tribe, I believe you can turn some average players into good ones if you stick to it. Best of luck and hopefully you have a high tolerance for speakn lyk dis. I recommend being ruthless when getting things across to everyone.
You made me proud. :icon_cool:
PS: Look at mah sig. :icon_wink:

On topic: Good idea, will fail though.

warlord228

Get new leaders.

Hes duke/baron of #1, and I've got him wrapped round my little finger.

Its scary.

Lol i am afraid u dont mate, i thought u were funny thats all. I am a good player and actually use the forum:p

DeletedUser

Ninetales- working on it ;).

Nudist - Thanks :)

Dark - I'm aiming for 200 to end with, but not all in the same continent. 4 continent split anyone?

Kelthrow- I'll slowly be kicking the hopeless ones, bringing in people from different K's, teaching people about different things. Y'know we actually have a few decent people. I knew two people when I joined, elimin@t0r who is eaglescream on world 1 and king of tribal who I know from World 17.

Garrock- I'm not worried ;).

Gorth- I can always try :).

Warlord - "Join Date: 2009,March 4th"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The name is ripped off from The Rising Moon [RIM] which is is one of the great tribes of W6's history.