Prolax105 K45

DeletedUser

I like how this thread is named after the person who made it, but about something else.

DeletedUser

I like churches because I can hit on the nuns. o_O
[spoil]
15546.jpg
[/spoil]
I hope that's not too 'explicit' for our lovely mod.

DeletedUser

I will report all of you for spamming. Even the moderator as the topic about prolax and prolax nice tribe giggles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101396

Prolax105 says: guess your hot headed

DeletedUser101396

my tribe is under construction

DeletedUser

How sad. Hes in denial and he saying Im one but trying to hide what he is

DeletedUser101396

the tribe you created is called hazard and that failed so bad u left it. i will stay faithful 4 the time being.

DeletedUser

It didnt fail, I created it and left as got an invite the best tribe in my k that awesome and why would i join it. You havent so that why you saying that. Jealous. hazard. I made it. I wanted to merge into my friends that was going well and we planned that but it was finalised in writing and says you all get rights that have it so thought about it. Was planning to but not sure as had to consult my other duke and Lol, Because you got 1 member that in the top 100 and in total like 6 or 7. You cant call my tribe a fail when we had that. I left then my friend left and some others so not really. So dont act like your tribe is better than my former as that a load of rubbish and you know it. We still have 4 members by the way

DeletedUser

when your tribe gets into the top 350 in the tribe ranking.
then say my tribe a fail

DeletedUser

get in the top 100 or even top 10 then brag also, don't brag about merging that just makes you look really noobish kinda like that tribe from world 48 that merged they were named "Crash". Just saying don't get all excited over top 350 I ran 2 mass recruiting not same K tribes that made top 20 and one even went as far as rank 6 and you don't see me trying to brag about my noobish leadership skills. Heck we even hugged everyone getting in the top 10 of tribes is a joke.