Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

I would say empty are looking good but that is based on their average points, they don't have that many members and given they are next to tactic they may be in for a rough ride

DeletedUser63656

I would say empty are looking good but that is based on their average points, they don't have that many members and given they are next to tactic they may be in for a rough ride

seems like their leader was nobled by a tactic member.

DeletedUser

really? i havent been following their membership that much, i just saw their average points and their proximity to tactic. Hope they dont disband, they seem pretty good, just unfortunate to be next (one of) the best tribes here :S

DeletedUser

really? i havent been following their membership that much, i just saw their average points and their proximity to tactic. Hope they dont disband, they seem pretty good, just unfortunate to be next (one of) the best tribes here :S

Indeed. They are a decent tribe with a few good members, but have shot themselves in the foot with recruiting a few players that aren't so good, in such close proximity to their good players. Good leadership seems to be lacking in this world, otherwise there would be a few very good tribes out there.

DeletedUser

Not bad for a knock-off remake tribe I suppose?

Lol Juicy have no reason to, nor inclination to associate themselves in any way to Juiced.. If thats what we had intended then we would have copied your tribal page, your CoA & ofcourse called ourselves Juiced.. lol which we quite plainly have not.

No disrespect intended to Juiced, i've a couple of TW friends who were & still are in w23. This though is 29 worlds later lol.

Yes the names may be similar.... but I see little else above &/or beyond that. Our position in w52 has been achieved without any such association, our stats, ranking, ability & name has & will continue to be made by ourselves.

Congratulations on your w23 tribe bud, i wish you continued success with it, & thank you for dropping by lol, but Juicy has nothing else to answer on this particular question.

DeletedUser19130

Lol Juicy have no reason to, nor inclination to associate themselves in any way to Juiced.....

Yes the names may be similar........ Our position in w52 has been achieved without any such association, our stats, ranking, ability & name has & will continue to be made by ourselves.

Never said anything about you being associated with the Juiced from W23, did I? Nope, but what I was saying is you are a knock-off. Why don't you try to be a bit more original??

I mean seriously? Even your Tribal pic is a knock off from an old tribal pic of ours.

Tribal names are supposed to mean something to the tribe in question, supposed to be fun in creating and making that tribe an identity. What you, or whoever chose that name, have done is taken some other tribe's identity and called it your own. The tribe you stole the identity from was my tribe, which me and many others worked hard to make. I think it more of a personal offense to me than anything else, and I am sure many other founders/dukes of good tribes would feel the very same.

Juiced made the identity of Juiced, maybe you should think about making your own instead of ripping off someone elses idea?

Last edited: