Promising Tribes

DeletedUser106209

I believe it is too early for top tribe rankings at this time, so I put forward to you the question:
"Who do you think will climb the rankings in the weeks to come?"

Here's a brief evaluation from me:

4KA - Have been battling with Offend over the top avg points per player ranking for a while now. 25 players. Moderate ODA, it can be argued that too much ODA at this point is poor use of troops, and losses only set you back from future farming. So overall looking good. Will be top 10 in the future.

Base - Good member count and average per player. Again 25 players. High ODA, I hope they are not expending their offense too recklessly.

SP - Again with a good size membership for this stage. 28 players.Moderate ODA, same comment as 4KA here.

Offend - Jumped from a membership of about 12 players to 21 after 13 fell apart, I think they took the best from that lot. Have mostly dominated average points per player top spot with 4KA. Reasonably high ODA, as many of them are quite aggressive. Known as fact that they have at least one or two noobs for shits and giggles.

V!RUS - 26 members, decent avg per player. ODA could possibly be a little higher if they want to clear out opposition and dominate their area.

Uni - 22 members, and like SP and V!RUS, lacking any top ranked (ie, top 50 or so) players at this point. Reasonably high ODA, I hope they have been clearing wisely.

Other notables are PROWL! and ClicK«, both with decent avg per player and moderate ODA. Their member counts of 50 and 42 are a little high at this stage for my liking, I would like to see them start cutting away the fat soon.

DeletedUser

base has 5 players under 300 pts.
Sp has some big players leaving
if you thought offend was good why'd you leave.
uni is losing players and their profile sucks.

DeletedUser106209

Okay, maybe they are friends of the better players, a few "mascots" are often a good thing.
Sp has some big players leaving
Didn't know this, or put much effort into research for this thread. I just wanted to get the ball rolling.
if you thought offend was good why'd you leave.
I didn't.
uni is losing players and their profile sucks.
Didn't look at that page, and who cares about profiles?

[edit]Sorry, I didn't realise that Uni was the remnants of 13. Of course they have no future as Offend will dominate that area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

red.png
Abortion PunchLeft22nd May 2012 - 14:0348

profiles are a tribes image it says a lot.

DeletedUser106209

Not playing on that account, just posting on it for forums.

DeletedUser

I know some players from Uni tey should be a promisng tribe

darkaniken2

Keep it on topic. In addition, accusations of cheating do NOT belong on the forums. If you suspect someone of cheating, use the ingame support system.

DeletedUser106209

No, appropriate time for this, too early for "top tribes" thread.
What have you been smoking?

DeletedUser101986

to be honest the only decent looking tribes in this world so far are bizniz, (good looking roster + i have played with/against some of their guys,pretty good looking) whom i expect to hold in the top 3 for atleast a month or 2 if not more.

and .Secs who are not trailing far behind Bizniz.it will be nice to see these two tribes continue their growth,but more importantly see how their overall group can contend once everyone has catts :D

DeletedUser106209

Look outside the top 20 for a sec bro.
Any tribe with under 40 members is going to struggle to compete in top rankings atm, but give it some time, they will selectively recruit, and you'll see an all (or mostly) new top 20 in a couple of weeks.
Recruiting to 50+ members early is usually a bad idea.

DeletedUser

We have recruited a few previous world friends outside of game, they have started late. If you took the time to look at a map before pointing this out you would see they are located close to the rim and started late.

DeletedUser106209

Can someone please actually make a contribution to this thread?
Listing tribes you think are promising, and why you think so.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to make this clear.

13 did not fall apart, I have had some RL issues and had to quit because I couldn't lead a tribe and study for some major exams also. Everyone left under my command. Anyhow enjoy W63. We will return :)

DeletedUser80195

We await your return mate.

This world seems to be stacked with some decent players.

This is going to be fun....too bad its so slow.

Farming here Sucks...

DeletedUser

i feel PROWL! will excel over the coming weeks, they have an impresive 421 average points atm, they only have 50 members and are ranked 28th,to me they prove a reckoning force