Promising tribes?

DeletedUser113718

if its anything like the w62 panic they will start well then get inactive and lazy and rely on a merge to get anywhere.

DeletedUser

if its anything like the w62 panic they will start well then get inactive and lazy and rely on a merge to get anywhere.

As far as I recall Panic has won every war they were in, and the one they were in before the merge they were winning. In fact, it was because only because of the merge that most people went inactive, mostly because they didnt like Agency.

ashoka1

As far as I recall Panic has won every war they were in, and the one they were in before the merge they were winning. In fact, it was because only because of the merge that most people went inactive, mostly because they didnt like Agency.

Why Merge if most your guys didn't like some one.

DeletedUser

I wasnt in the tribe at that stage, but I guess the tribe has divided opinion about that. But a decision has to be made as not a lot is willing to spend thousands more pp to play the same thing over the next 3 years. It was decided that they end the world while a lot are still active, and while most of the original players are still playing.

DeletedUser

After you did the math, can now do the map too.

Its called owning the NW.

Are you seriously trying to incite fear?

I have personally seen this strategy fail time and time again.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Success is a subjective term, not everyone comes into a world with the aim of sticking for a couple of years till the end. Taking world 30 for example BD and THE both dominated throughout the world, however in the end Phoenix won the world, but can it be said THE and BD were unsuccessful as tribes?

This is a game after all, and success I would say is dependent on every individuals opinion, may it be fun, winning prize or a name for themselves.
Most tribes that did end up winning were not the best. We didnt win world 39 but Random is remembered as being the most dominant tribe there.

DeletedUser

I would see AFLAC as a promising tribe for the future on w73, got a good bunch of players and well, I can't fault it if Jakes there.
Fanboy message, complete.

DeletedUser

The Im looks pretty decent, might see some good stuff from them

just dreamy

The Im looks pretty decent, might see some good stuff from them

Lol, your the only person to mention anything about us :p
We were hoping no one would notice us. We are cowarding under Gods Blanket until we warm up.:(

DeletedUser

Lol, your the only person to mention anything about us :p
We were hoping no one would notice us. We are cowarding under Gods Blanket until we warm up.:(

I'm not sure whether it would make you feel better or worse, but you were marked on my map days ago.