Promising tribes?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will agree merging is a quick way to solve problems but they (the mass merging tribes) usually don't last in wars versus a tribe full of loyal members, which didn't merge etc. to get where they are, they usually cooperate well.

I think i'll disagree on you on this, while your correct that a tribe full of of players with active members can fight a mass merging tribe you have no way to prove that they can stop destroy the mass merging tribe..

In this situation where members , tribesmates are cornered with a threat of annihilation they will do all their best to fight it off...But if the right merger is made then the one with full of loyal players will be having a hard time to win.. Ive seen it time and time again the merge between tribe would happen, but you dont just recruit anybody, you recruit their best and team players to join your tribe.

A great leader will always look for great players who are team players to join his tribe.

DeletedUser

0 diplomacy will not work, eventually the tribe with 0 diplomacy will die.

I know a few people were talking about giving this idea a go, zero diplo, see if they can win the world, no sure if it got completely scrapped of there simply waiting for the right settings but originally i think the idea was to try in on 73

Would be great fun to be a part of though

DeletedUser

I know a few people were talking about giving this idea a go, zero diplo, see if they can win the world, no sure if it got completely scrapped of there simply waiting for the right settings but originally i think the idea was to try in on 73

Would be great fun to be a part of though

It surely has been thus far as little that has happened. It's also a lot more relaxing not having to deal with potential spy's (for now) or other tribes and their constant diplomatic nagging. FREEDOM!!!!!

P.S. If you get rimmed and are interested in this endeavor and ofc can do the stuff any real tw player should know how to
hit me up. That goes to anyone with a serious itch to kill in anyway they see fit regardless of anything or anyone.

IGN: Stay Puff

And I suppose for once some on topic stuff.
I do like codex call me nuts because they have some really good players there from Honor 62 and even some from panic!
They are my local eye candy so it's all I see glimmering in my eye atm all other tribes are not relevant to me yet.

DeletedUser

Ive started on the opposite side of the world bud, cant be bothered to start again lol good luck though

DeletedUser

It surely has been thus far as little that has happened. It's also a lot more relaxing not having to deal with potential spy's (for now) or other tribes and their constant diplomatic nagging. FREEDOM!!!!!

P.S. If you get rimmed and are interested in this endeavor and ofc can do the stuff any real tw player should know how to
hit me up. That goes to anyone with a serious itch to kill in anyway they see fit regardless of anything or anyone.

IGN: Stay Puff

And I suppose for once some on topic stuff.
I do like codex call me nuts because they have some really good players there from Honor 62 and even some from panic!
They are my local eye candy so it's all I see glimmering in my eye atm all other tribes are not relevant to me yet.

So your a point whore :p Not saying Arctic is "elite" or whatever you feel CODEX is let alone the rest of the SW, but you'd be pretty far off thinking CODEX is alone because of their size.

DeletedUser

I disagree

In fact i dont think the winning w73 tribe has been formed yet but id predict the eventual winners will contain members from random/oda/firm.

i think it will be the best of oda
maybe some from other tribes
but unsure on the actual core players
i think this is going to be a great world for us :)

DeletedUser

So your a point whore :p Not saying Arctic is "elite" or whatever you feel CODEX is let alone the rest of the SW, but you'd be pretty far off thinking CODEX is alone because of their size.

I got the pointwhore part and damn right! but the rest of it confuses me a lil could you clarify?

DeletedUser

I think i'll disagree on you on this, while your correct that a tribe full of of players with active members can fight a mass merging tribe you have no way to prove that they can stop destroy the mass merging tribe..

In this situation where members , tribesmates are cornered with a threat of annihilation they will do all their best to fight it off...But if the right merger is made then the one with full of loyal players will be having a hard time to win.. Ive seen it time and time again the merge between tribe would happen, but you dont just recruit anybody, you recruit their best and team players to join your tribe.

A great leader will always look for great players who are team players to join his tribe.

A great leader will always look for promising players and lead them to greatness :p

DeletedUser107808

I got the pointwhore part and damn right! but the rest of it confuses me a lil could you clarify?

He's off his rocker. Best offer him a pair of roller skates and show him to the steepest hill you can find.

DeletedUser

You make it sound as if CODEX has no competition based on size.

@Spaced - I dont know you and you don't know me, we'll just leave it there.

DeletedUser107808

You make it sound as if CODEX has no competition based on size.

@Spaced - I dont know you and you don't know me, we'll just leave it there.

I know more about you than you comprehend. Which is everything.

Comprende ?

DeletedUser

i think it will be the best of oda
maybe some from other tribes
but unsure on the actual core players
i think this is going to be a great world for us :)

Well now dave, guess you left someone out! im still kicking :p

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey I know this hasn't been commented on in a while but I believe there are two promising tribes.

RankTribe nameTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
36Fire346.7841228.899625.593
44Pony!247.9331122.539594.202

Anyone else see any recent tribes that sparked their interest?

DeletedUser113394

Postremo Inmortalium, really the best tribe ever, led by casual which makes them the best *sarcasm*

DeletedUser

Casual merged them to (or himself and some others) to CODEX a while back.

DeletedUser

I think BH might be the best tribe in the world surprisingly.