Propaganda In Pictures

DeletedUser97155

DON MILLS/AMPAC STRATEGY TO WIN!NING WORLD 54:

Step 1: Plan for WAR!. But only with mom watching closely, of course.

[spoil]
Tea%20Party%203.JPG
[/spoil]

Step 2: Hug your neighbors into submission so you can get bigger than everyone else. 'Cause Points WIN! wars.

[spoil]
girl_hugs_teddy_bear_1779614.jpg
[/spoil]

Step 3: Stacks your borders with your most revered and battle hardened soldiers:

[spoil]
pillowfight1.jpg
[/spoil]

Step 4: Avoid War, and actual gameplay, for as long as possible but still grow your account by simply internalling people you hugged who quit.

[spoil]
fat-kid-eating-chips-watching-tv.jpg
[/spoil]

Step 5: Hope, that somehow, some way, the other side gives up and you WIN! by default!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you wanted to be funny... you failed.

Please get this, YOURE NOT COOL, k?

DeletedUser

Says the person of the belief they shall look cool, by saying someone is not so.

DeletedUser

2/10

Trying to hard.

Made no sense really and looks really tacky. The only thing that was missing was a lolcat :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser97155

If you wanted to be funny... you failed.

Please get this, YOURE NOT COOL, k?

I happen to think the first and third one were pretty good, but that's just my opinon. You're supposed to post more pictures back smearing PUNCH!, but oh yeah, I forgot, you guys don't like to do anything but troll and participate in douche baggery.

DeletedUser

I happen to think the first and third one were pretty good, but that's just my opinon. You're supposed to post more pictures back smearing PUNCH!, but oh yeah, I forgot, you guys don't like to do anything but troll and participate in douche baggery.

+ some of them like ampac & Neronus post a lot of stupid 'I know it all' type of posts which dont have any valid points ever specially ampac with his usual crying out aloud 'we are not huggers' again & again in vain..
the only one who post something good among them is Don Mills.. But I expect him to do so, he is the leader and one of the brain behind the so called 'supertribe'...

Oops.. I think I am making them angry.. :lol:
going back to tag incomings.. lol

DeletedUser

I really didn't see much of the humor in this, but it was a nice try.

I did this one when we celebrated our dominance in a particular continent. This victory proved to be the turning point in the war. I used my avatar as a sort of the base of the joke for the thread:

Congo's K58 Party

Fail? Epic? Average?...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I really didn't see much of the humor in this, but it was a nice try.

I did this one when we celebrated our dominance in a particular continent. This victory proved to be the turning point in the war. I used my avatar as a sort of the base of the joke for the thread:

Congo's K58 Party

Fail? Epic? Average?...

Hey is that you congo? Long time no hear....

Dunno what these Punch! players are complaining about......We got a war.....they declared and they still complain about stuffs that was done in the past???

Well Punch! merged with Zombie too...hahahhahahahah....Lets just post relevant situations in this war...Like......:icon_rolleyes:

Failed propaganda plans from your tribe....ahahahahahaha:lol:

DeletedUser

Says the person of the belief they shall look cool, by saying someone is not so.

Yes, Im so trying to prove a bunch of ... that Im cooler than them. Glad you've noticed my efforts :)

DeletedUser79042

BMF post that picture of yours. The one "you" play duck hunt. It just might spin this world as well :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey is that you congo? Long time no hear....

Dunno what these Punch! players are complaining about......We got a war.....they declared and they still complain about stuffs that was done in the past???

Well Punch! merged with Zombie too...hahahhahahahah....Lets just post relevant situations in this war...Like......:icon_rolleyes:

Failed propaganda plans from your tribe....ahahahahahaha:lol:

merge? (sigh) we beat them in something called a WAR, yes, i know you've never heard of it ampac, but after we Beat them in a WAR we recruited some of them, its called spoils of war, get that thru your head -.-'

DeletedUser37628

Woah woah woah... I just noticed the first line of this thread. Since when did ampac and I have the same strategies? That's news to me :icon_wink:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
merge? (sigh) we beat them in something called a WAR, yes, i know you've never heard of it ampac, but after we Beat them in a WAR we recruited some of them, its called spoils of war, get that thru your head -.-'

recruited some???

Lol your making me laugh how does it look like this is some....3-5 players maybe but this is to much....

This was your recruitment on ZOmbie.

Anti Axe Joined 15th June 2011 - 12:12 1,230,504
Geser Joined 12th June 2011 - 22:12 538,053
bushido!! Joined 12th June 2011 - 15:12 713,556
Loreila Joined 12th June 2011 - 01:12 411,332
festerer Joined 12th June 2011 - 01:12 794,627
Lord Sesame Joined 11th June 2011 - 22:12 476,004
brcakba Joined 10th June 2011 - 19:11 369,307
sythlord Joined 10th June 2011 - 17:11 1,091,934
andrew081 Joined 10th June 2011 - 16:11 1,242,204
SpidersFromMars Joined 09th June 2011 - 21:11 432,883
kcthegreat Joined 09th June 2011 - 20:11 719,406
BlimeyLimey Joined 16th June 2011 - 15:11 485,383
10mick10 Joined 16th June 2011 - 01:12 367,285
Wasabi Mojo Joined 16th June 2011 - 00:13 366,793
KoalaKarl Joined 25th June 2011 - 17:12 1,472,148

http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=4207

Its a Merge........Put that in your thick head....

HeftySmurf

and i could post all your merges without warring, but there is a text limit in one post.

DeletedUser37628

You could stop posting too, but it seems that also will not be happening soon :icon_redface:

HeftySmurf

oh your comeback was that good im surprised you didnt throw out a "your mother" joke.