Properties Tribe name:GameOver ID:GaMe

DeletedUser

Properties Tribe name:GameOver ID:GaMe,

Check their profile, did they copy Hate. or opposite or what, just passing by and thought id pop the question by here.

DeletedUser

Our profile is the equivalent of screwing around at that time. We don't have the time to come up with our own ideas...because we are busy playing the game and messing around the forum (oh, and Monopoly). So, we just stealz other's profiles. I figure...why not? They do it to us ;)

DeletedUser

Our profile is the equivalent of screwing around at that time. We don't have the time to come up with our own ideas...because we are busy playing the game and messing around the forum (oh, and Monopoly). So, we just stealz other's profiles. I figure...why not? They do it to us ;)

heh heh it looks better on Hate's profile anyway

Furor

I have no clue if it was stolen from hate honestly. WG had it before us and I am sure other tribes have it too. I am too lazy to change it now as I have taken over alot of things and there is more important things then our crest. Also I know it has been there since we started G-57. I also know WG has been around at least a few weeks if not a month before we were created so I guess we stole it off them.

xyziz

Yes... You just can't go around stealing people's ASCII Harlos. It is totally a copyright infringement.

I am totally ashamed in Harlos' actions. They are completely unforgivable.

I demand an official apology be given to the tw-w32 community !

Furor

Yes... You just can't go around stealing people's ASCII Harlos. It is totally a copyright infringement.

lol your in for a long wait I think

harlos

I apologize.