Propoganda

ju2theone1

I'm so surprised that no one has made one yet. So I took the liberty of making one.

Also, I am soling this world for now, and my decisions are non-biased.

TOI (Topics of interest)
rebornmaniac
First War
K45
-
-
-
-
-

Post what you think what would be interesting to talk about. And I will post my views up here.
-----------------

Point Of view:

First war: This is hard to tell, there has been some tension between a few tribes, that I personally think will not go far. But other than that, it is hard to say. 24/7 will most likely go to war first. Maybe with fusion, or SWOR. But its nearly impossible to tell right now. Just wait till nobles come out, we will then see who is the best.

rebornmaniac: This guy is...... Interesting, if you want to sum it all up. Although, he is my hero in this world so far. He made a thread like this in another world, it was actually pretty good. It was the reason why I was on the forums. I think this guy will prove to be a real power in this world. If I were other tribes, I would plan to rim this guy as soon as possible. :p

K45: By far, the strongest out of the K's. They have all of the top tribes there right now, and most of the top palyers. Hell, thats were I am! The first war will most likely start here. Continent 45 the tribe will probably dominate this continent when nobles first come out. But, only time will tell on who is the greates player and tribe in world 15...

Views on tribes!:
BECB:

So far, for a small tribe. These guys are doing pretty well. They have roughly 7.5k points, and 23 members. If you average that out, that is 326 points per member. They are fourth for tribes OD, and have some skilled players. Truly, a force to be reckoned with.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Post what tribe you would like to have my views on, remember, my decision is non-biased. I also can do interviews with leaders, or key players.

Player views

Tribal Godfather: K45 here reminds me of w12. It was a hell hole with most of the top tribes there. However once nobles appeared, a mere rank 58th tribe called HaVoK roamed K45 causing HaVoK to the top tribe of the world which was located in K45, and a couple of other top 50 tribes.

After a months time it was the clear victor of this land. I guess i can always noble a village next to me to my north west (take a look at me in the map) and i can join the slaughter house.

Last edited:

ju2theone1

Ok, I put down what topic's i think are interesting. Tomorrow I will ahve full detailed reports about them. Any more guys? Also, You guys can spam this thread all you want :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

I think they were wanting an opinion on what the first war will be and when.

DeletedUser

is that K45 the tribe or the K.

Last edited by a moderator:

ju2theone1

Ok, I posted my opinion on the first war. What do you guys think?

ju2theone1

Ok, I have decided to post my views on my other topics. And I am going to add some new stuff to my thread. Hopefully, this will become a sticky.