Protoss Force Chronicle TW Saga - Prologue

DeletedUser

Prologue

The Queen of Blades is gone. On the hellish planet Char, Jim Raynor harnessed the power of an ancient Xel’Naga artifact in a desperate bid to stop the zerg Swarm from overrunning the Koprulu sector, and the artifact restored Sarah Kerrigan to her human form. Without their queen to guide and unify them, the Swarm has fractured into several broods scattered throughout the Koprulu sector. One of the greatest threats to the galaxy has been neutralized... or so it seems.

Sarah Kerrigan is on the loose. Even without the terrible powers of the Queen of Blades or the might of the Swarm at her command, the former Ghost remains a foe not to be taken lightly. Being Set Free from her former Zerg infestation, she cunningly make her vengeance with a new found power from the ancient xel'Naga artifact used on her. The once Home Origin of the Protoss is laid waste by her might and the Dying Protoss Clan fled from their home planet Char. Hunted down to extinction by Kerrigans Forces, the surviving Protoss Scattered all over the Universe in Forms of Tribes. One of this Tribes, the Protoss Force, which in line with The Late High Templar Tassadar, came into this world known as World 57.

Few in numbers, the last remnant of Tassadar's Lineage, despite their High Technology Warp Blades, found fighting again for survival as the world they came into, is a world full of different tribes which constantly at war with the other tribes to eliminate every other tribe for a bid of World Dominion. Caught in the fray of Tribal Wars on this world, the Protoss Force starts its campaign to Dominate the World themselves for the Survival of Their Race! Thus, begin Chapter I of the Protoss Chronicle TW Saga in world 57.

DeletedUser

Err....wrong game? I also love Starcraft but I find the right forums to post about it.

DeletedUser

not the wrong game, read the full thing. nice intro btw OP!

DeletedUser

It's not wrong game. We have a premade Tribe called Protoss Force which is base on Star Craft. I just integrate SC and TW together since we are using a Protoss Tribe in Playing TW ^^ This will serve as a Chronicle of our Future endeavors of World 57. ^^ Real In-game events pertaining or involving our Tribe will be written here. ^^

DeletedUser

Epic Fail almost worse than your shanobi fam on world 48 >.>

DeletedUser

Epic Fail almost worse than your shanobi fam on world 48 >.>

Well, I'm expecting these kind of replies from those players who still holds a grudge on me in w48. My reputation back then wasn't that pleasant but please don't judge anything here yet until it has happened. ^^ Didn't you know those who usually use the "Fail" word are a "Failure Themselves?"

DeletedUser

Btw I am a huge fan of Protoss, at which continent are you located?

DeletedUser

Pretty interesting. As a royal fan of Protoss,I'll say Good luck.

DeletedUser

Mark them as enemies. Sorry, it is the way of Starcraft and we must follow. :p haha.

DeletedUser

Nice nickname! you should make similar thing for Zerg XD

Sorry, I probably would've if we could've gotten together about it before the world started but not anymore sadly lol. Would've been hilarious.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm expecting these kind of replies from those players who still holds a grudge on me in w48. My reputation back then wasn't that pleasant but please don't judge anything here yet until it has happened. ^^ Didn't you know those who usually use the "Fail" word are a "Failure Themselves?"

well it depends in what context.
you pretty much stabbed us in the back and left us too it what sort of leader does that.
call it a grudge if you wish but you my good sir are still a failure and yes the people whom use the word fail are failures themselves so that would make you a failure after all you did go on about other tribes being fails on world 48.

if there is 1 thing i have learnt bad rep or not it will always follow you.

DeletedUser

Loved the prologue. Although I think it was a bit early for this.
I still love SC 1 (although SC 2 was a marvelous game, I just can't leave 1 xD ) and I always will love the Protoss. So yeah, I enjoyed reading this, and I will enjoy reading more. No matter what kind of ingame events there will be happening, it should always be fun to read.

varden7676

A nice read, but that won't change the fate of your tribe or any others....

DeletedUser12180

Well, I can't see this lasting very long, Zealots won't work very well with spears..

DeletedUser

you pretty much stabbed us in the back and left us too it what sort of leader does that.
Stabbed in the Back? I never did that...If there was someone stabbed in the back, it was me...A Trusted Friend of mine was the one who destroyed my Tribe by disbanding it. I had to be away bcoz of RL important things and I asked him to lead the Tribe for me while I was away and to find out later the Tribe has been disbanded and the members pouched and my villages taken...

call it a grudge if you wish but you my good sir are still a failure and yes the people whom use the word fail are failures themselves so that would make you a failure after all you did go on about other tribes being fails on world 48.
I admit I had my Failures and mistakes but you had to agree, in a fair fight and play, I am a winner. I had Lead refugees and scoundrels, well that was supposed to be my Tribe as the name states it "Rogue". But now, I will be leading very well experienced players and trustworthy friends. This time will be different but ofcourse I am not saying that I will be successful. That remains to be seen as I have now more Priority in RL than TW.

Bottom Line, I play back in TW, mainly in w57 for a Fun enjoyable play and to meet new friends and another chance to restore my rep which I ruin so much in w48. It was sort of a sacrifice just to make w48 livier than the rest of the world. You had to agree, it was boring without me. ^^

DeletedUser

When your tribe makes it to it's first war your opponent should change it's name to Zerg it would definitely be funny to watch.

DeletedUser

well it depends in what context.

if there is 1 thing i have learnt bad rep or not it will always follow you.

well then you'll love this...i am in PRO...

DeletedUser

When your tribe makes it to it's first war your opponent should change it's name to Zerg it would definitely be funny to watch.

Haven't I seen a guy around called 'Hydralisk' already?