~PS~ Vs Smurfs (K-75)

DeletedUser

there is only one reason why am not posting, smurf tittle tattle, its sabre rattling at its worst

:lol:

DeletedUser98478

Lets put it like this, Im a pretty resonable guy, spoke to you with respect and cant say ive said a bad word about you. Yet you involve me in your propoganda because this is what its turned into. Honestly you was pissed because your tribe got owned then disbanded, and yes i did try recruit you aswell if you dont remember? Why you ask?
Because for the people who know me from the W22 days know i give every1 a chance, yes your a good player no one has desputed that and yes i would off given you a chance but you opened that mouth off yours and all you have left to do is flame on the forums.
Now to clear things up.....the reason scotterjack had it so easy was because i took over the account about a week ago, with 1 nobleman. It was a mess and needed allot of work doin to it. The more expirienced players will know about structure and there was none. Having 1 nobleman and keeping up the pace i took a gamble with this low life kid and it didnt pay off, but the bigger man gets on with it.

So heres my real id Fisk1987 check me out see how i got on in W22 then get on with your game, because we all left the school yard years ago.

I

darthmonk612

Lets put it like this, Im a pretty resonable guy, spoke to you with respect and cant say ive said a bad word about you. Yet you involve me in your propoganda because this is what its turned into. Honestly you was pissed because your tribe got owned then disbanded, and yes i did try recruit you aswell if you dont remember? Why you ask?
Because for the people who know me from the W22 days know i give every1 a chance, yes your a good player no one has desputed that and yes i would off given you a chance but you opened that mouth off yours and all you have left to do is flame on the forums.
Now to clear things up.....the reason scotterjack had it so easy was because i took over the account about a week ago, with 1 nobleman. It was a mess and needed allot of work doin to it. The more expirienced players will know about structure and there was none. Having 1 nobleman and keeping up the pace i took a gamble with this low life kid and it didnt pay off, but the bigger man gets on with it.

So heres my real id Fisk1987 check me out see how i got on in W22 then get on with your game, because we all left the school yard years ago.

I

Well said +1

darthmonk612

And a couple more...

The attacker has won (See detailed report with additional calculations)
Date: Mar 16, 2011 04:02
World data: 15.03.11 19:06:41
Luck: -15.4%
Morale: 100%
Attacker: [player]Vertigo25[/player] [[ally]Smurfs[/ally]] (4.958 points)
Village: [village](512|698)[/village]

Information about player's units hidden.
Defender: [player]scotterjack[/player] [[ally]~PS~[/ally]] (7.764 points)
Village: [village](515|706)[/village]

units10.png

quantity
18.gif
___
0_____0____40_____0____18_____0_____0_____6_____0_____0_____0__

pasek10.png

losses
29.gif
___
0_____0____40_____0____18_____0_____0_____6_____0_____0_____0__

pasek10.png

survivors
11.gif
___
0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

losses.png

quantity
13.gif
_______.6.570_______.5.400_______.6.700_________160

resources.png

quantity
13.gif
___________0___________0___________0

Buildings
pasek12c.png

chart

Loyalty loss from 100 to 76
Report generated using Report Converter - Tribal-Reports.net

The attacker has won (See detailed report with additional calculations)
Date: Mar 16, 2011 11:12
World data: 16.03.11 04:58:47
Luck: -10.0%
Morale: 100%
Attacker: [player]Vertigo25[/player] [[ally]Smurfs[/ally]] (4.958 points)
Village: [village](512|698)[/village]

Information about player's units hidden.
Defender: [player]scotterjack[/player] [[ally]~PS~[/ally]] (7.764 points)
Village: [village](515|706)[/village]

No units in village.

resources.png

quantity
13.gif
___________0___________0___________0

buildings16.png

level
39.gif
___20___14____4____9____2___18____1____1___13___17___22___20___23___20___10____0

Loyalty loss from 84 to 58
Report generated using Report Converter - Tribal-Reports.net

darthmonk612

lol i like how scotty has finally shut his mouth.

He deserves a big plus one for that

+1