~PS~ Vs Smurfs (K-75)

DeletedUser

Oh and

"A whole tribe versus one old man, how can this be? what? you don't believe me? to good to be true? aha, i see you want some stats.........ok here you go."

Your tribe has two people in it.......

u have a keen eye my friend, not a very good one tho, that was saturday, the second person joined this morning

:icon_rolleyes:

i post stats and reports, smurfs post vile comments, says it all really, they are that desperate to beat people they try to get them banned, personally i think anyone that uses child abuse as a point scoring exercise are as bad as the abuser.

but keep it up folks, ur doing a grand job of making fools of urselfs, interesting how they havent produced one stat against a tribe that is beating them so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys, he isn't a sex offender. He has barely hit puberty yet...

DeletedUser

oh deary deary me james, quite pathetic, if this is the sort of childish behaviour that goes on in the forums, then mods, be my guest, i despair at the world today.

DeletedUser48135

Guys, he isn't a sex offender. He has barely hit puberty yet...

Yeah, we should stop with those insults, maybe he's seeking attention like this because he was the victim of a sex offender

DeletedUser

Gotta give them man his props

Not on anyones side personally, I take my own damn side...but the stats don't lie

This should be interesting.

DeletedUser

u have a keen eye my friend, not a very good one tho, that was saturday, the second person joined this morning

:icon_rolleyes:

i post stats and reports, smurfs post vile comments, says it all really, they are that desperate to beat people they try to get them banned, personally i think anyone that uses child abuse as a point scoring exercise are as bad as the abuser.

but keep it up folks, ur doing a grand job of making fools of urselfs, interesting how they havent produced one stat against a tribe that is beating them so far.

You invite people to join your "one man crusade against the smurfs"....... anyone else thinking the reason why he was "one man against a tribe" was because nobody else wanted any part of his boring AW self?

DeletedUser93513

Idk man, they seem pretty desperate, trying twice to take in a noob like me . :icon_rolleyes: they might take him..
biteme12 today at 14:26
I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about joining our tribe?

Ive been watching you grow, and firstly ill congratulate you on a good job. Secondly i believe you have the potential to be a valuable member in our tribe.
What are your thoughts on this?

Kind Regards Ryan

Diplo and Baron of [ally]Smurfs[/ally]

xInternal Extinction today at 17:50
I'm sorry but i believe i have already spoken to [player]Snipedown[/player] about this:?

biteme12 today at 17:53
Ok ill take that as a decline then.
Good luck on the continent.

DeletedUser91782

Well then if you have 2 then they should atleast comunicate and not spam peoples inbox's, They'll think your mass recruiting or they'll think your just a bit dim in the head :/ Just saying

DeletedUser

Idk man, they seem pretty desperate, trying twice to take in a noob like me . :icon_rolleyes: they might take him..

Were in gods name do all these scrubs come from...You bloody rim jobs. God...im tired of finding stuff to type now on how stupid you look.

There recruiting..Christ..Lets all spam the forums with recruiters mailing us....Because they want to look for new members....Quick to the forums Brain!! Useless information to be Spammed...and threads to be trolled!!

images

YOU IDIOT!!

idiot-picture.jpg

DeletedUser

i think idiots need to stop posting useless posts on the bloody forums. But will that happen? Doubt it.

I dont understand the point of posting what you posted..It just doesnt make any logic.

DeletedUser

it amazes me how many people have tried to badmouth smurfs...

...thank you to those who have listened to reason and common sense. hopefully after this nugget is gone that will be the end of our attention drawing for a while. we keep getting idiots screaming and shouting on here about us and to be honest its boring.

fyi scotterjack hasnt posted in a while...reason?...well hes too busy getting catted...

DeletedUser93513

i think idiots need to stop posting useless posts on the bloody forums. But will that happen? Doubt it.

I dont understand the point of posting what you posted..It just doesnt make any logic.

I'm not arguing, but yes, it makes logic. lol. The guy above me said something about no one wanting the guy Smurfs are fighting and I just mentioned something about them trying to recuit a noob like me twice, so they might take him.. Just.. calm down and take a chill pill. Freedom of speech.

DeletedUser

just retain from posting pointless attention seeking posts on the forums.

Please?

DeletedUser93513

Anyway, i'm not in the mood to read this whole thread :p update on this? Is this Scott guy actually good?