PTT-G v*I*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know the wars basically over but these are the latest stats, the war slowed down alot due to *I*'s deleting etc.

Side 1:
Tribes: PTT-G PTT-R -WE-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PTIW *I*
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 39,999
Side 2: 2,473
Difference: 37,526

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,596
Side 2: 120
Difference: 1,476

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 306,740,249
Side 2: 12,922,976
Difference: 293,817,273

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,378,907
Side 2: 1,160,184
Difference: 14,218,723

image.php

DeletedUser

Knight, I don't know, but are you that unsure of yourself? Posting war stats of a rim tribe smaller than TATEC and a tribe now considered as dead?

DeletedUser42927

Gratz former fellows of -WE- ,see you are doing pretty well :D ,glad to know my boys and gals are kicking "posteriors" :D .. Hello to everyone ,specially to Vaukkie !

Cheers,

Sk.

Lordofwar08

Nothing like that good old *I* loyalty hey one kingpin, they taught us a lesson.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Mega jet, thats the reason for this post as its not locked, atleast im the only one who actually stayed on topic abit.

DeletedUser

Yea it was when i first posted it. Till it gets removed ill keep posting stats.

DeletedUser

He is the one got his account hacked previously and we are cleaning this hacked account.

If you know how to control hackers, please feel free to tell everyone and I believe you can show your leadership here.

Sincerely,
wsok
Good ol' PTT disicpline.

Last edited by a moderator:

one kingpin

Nothing like that good old *I* loyalty hey one kingpin, they taught us a lesson.

:lol:

"hey, that player has been in a tribe for over a year and isn't loyal, let's invite him and hope for no reason he stays loyal to us".

Status
Not open for further replies.