PTT is BACK!!!

DeletedUser

Good families were world 7 and back. Most of these new "family" tribes are just allies trying to look good.

DeletedUser

Wrong. W7 has no good families.

Failure put the "F" in family tribe.

Budgie-the-helicopter

PTT is good when lead by good people. PTT was a success in other world due to very good leadership. Formosan was a great leader in w7 for me. They stil have good leadership.

These tribes are in PTT i think, ie. doc.dre but i dont think they will suceed. They will fall soon

Hamer The Nail

PTT is good when lead by good people. PTT was a success in other world due to very good leadership. Formosan was a great leader in w7 for me. They stil have good leadership.

These tribes are in PTT i think, ie. doc.dre but i dont think they will suceed. They will fall soon

agree I looked at the names of the leaders and unless they are under alias none are leaders in w7

DeletedUser

First of all, the fact that it's a family is the first strike against them.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser32281

10 worlds on?

Hell, I remember PTT in W3.

Simple maths would show 3 is before 7.
Correction: 14 worlds later.

I didn't stick around long enough to know what happened to PTT there, or even care. They failed miserably in W3, though.
Owned.

DeletedUser

heh. I remember when PTT announced their plans for world domination on w13. Their world leader (who was near me) got nobled out recently having only made it as far as 2k, PTT having fallen apart within a month of the start of the world...

Better luck this time!

DeletedUser

10 worlds on?

Hell, I remember PTT in W3.

Simple maths would show 3 is before 7.
Correction: 14 worlds later.

I didn't stick around long enough to know what happened to PTT there, or even care. They failed miserably in W3, though.
Owned.

15 worlds. PTT infested w2 for a short time aswell.