PTT-L leadership sucks - looking for new tribe

JWFokker

I recently joined the Imperial Fists Legion, formerly IL*F, now PTT-L, and the leadership sucks so hard I'm already looking for a new tribe. The Duke, bengaltiger is never around and the other dude in charge, BozoByk, is a dick with no leadership skills whatsoever and rules by insulting and threatening members who question anything. I've played Lunar Wars with ELS, still play Cybernations with the NPO and Astro Empires with [DEUS] (now [CP]), and I've never been part of an alliance/tribe that was so poorly run.

I'm looking for a large, successful tribe with leadership that doesn't treat it's members like crap. I'm not a noob or a troublemaker, I just want to be in a tribe that's run well. I also have a couple of members I've played with for quite a while who'd like to join with me. Together the three of us have about 56k points (30k, 21k and 5k), and possibly another who's got 77k by himself.

I'm located on K25, the other two guys are on K26 and the last is on K47.

Last edited:

megabolic

part of the reorganisation of PTT, PTT-L will merge into the other tribes, so you would have gotten other leaders anyway :p

DeletedUser

check out PX*FxF. the leadership doesn't suck we are ascending at the moment. plus those k's you mentioned might mean that you are close to FxF members. just a suggestion :)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You can join Heroes. We have two main continent tribes that you have said (k26, k25 and k47). The person in k26 and you and join P.Hero and the other that is in k47 can join L.Hero. I promise you that this is the tribe you are looking for. We have an external forum and you can meet with all of your friends there. We would love to have you and your friends as members.

DeletedUser

Consider joining the hero family :)

like crimsoni said we have a strong presence in k25 with m.hero and in k26 with m.hero and p.hero
and also in k47 as l.hero

we are not noobs who threaten members if they dont do as told.

so yeah you guys could all join different branches of the family, but because we use an external forum you guys can all meet up in the same forum anyway :)

i hope to see you soon in hero family :icon_razz:

JWFokker

I sent an application for myself and the other two tribe members who definitely want to join to waddyarmy in M.Hero.

DeletedUser

wow thats great but every one is joining M.Hero but they r almost full so is L.Hero so it would be more help if they join P.Hero or even make their own Hero tribe

JWFokker

I'm just concerned about getting into a tribe located in the k25 and k26 area. M.hero was the main Hero tribe in k25 that I saw.

I and Arcterion, haven't gotten a response or invite from M.hero yet, though my friend GrimReaper64 has. Can someone contact waddyarmy and ask him why we haven't received invites yet?

Last edited:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm just concerned about getting into a tribe located in the k25 and k26 area. M.hero was the main Hero tribe in k25 that I saw.

I and Arcterion, haven't gotten a response or invite from M.hero yet, though my friend GrimReaper64 has. Can someone contact waddyarmy and ask him why we haven't received invites yet?
Ask another member, maybe you will get a response faster.