Public Announcement of the Formation of RW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is a public announcement of the formation of the tribe RW, otherwise known as Rainbow War.

Currently we have 3 members, and to be honest with you, that's all we need to dominate K45 followed by the core (though we are accepting members within K45).

As you can no doubt tell, you're all screwed. The best course of action would be to head up to the "Settings" tab at the top of your page, followed up by "Start Over" and type in your password.

Kindest possible regards,

Das Yeti and the other rainbow friends.

DeletedUser

Seems like you understood my point :icon_biggrin:

Now go and build up your cute little village, so we can noble it

Best of luck with that Hokkou. I assure you my growth rate (and presumably the rate of my companions) will be more than a match for you, unless I am forced to quit on this world due to RL issues.

DeletedUser

I think the only thing that would stop me is the distance between us, but oh well, you never know :icon_wink:

Perhaps in the distant future we'll be bang next to each other. Your villages will be fantastic for my expansion past that point. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think the only thing that would stop me is the distance between us, but oh well, you never know :icon_wink:

Hokkou, your villages like other villages of the same gender. As a result of this they can not breed, and you can not expand. Sorry, but you FAIL

DeletedUser

Haha. :) I'm developing a like for you and your half a million point self (W4 I'm refering to, before you try a "I only have 116 points" resort).

DeletedUser3141

This thread's way off-topic, of some reason it started to be about me...

DeletedUser

This thread's way off-topic, of some reason it started to be about me...

BabyOwnedAlien.jpg

DeletedUser

Off-topic? I was under the impression we were discussing the way that RW was going to pwn your arse. :)

mickey_owned.jpg

Just like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phonixfire

That's pwning his FACE off...

St00pid :icon_rolleyes:

(On the actual topic: I Feel left out, LET ME IN TO K45 ADMIN! DO IT NOW! Rawr...)

DeletedUser

If you manage to get an account on the border of K45, in K46 Phonix, we'll let you in.

DeletedUser4989

Well how immature. I am on k45 and I think your little tribe will become my first targets

Phonixfire

I don't want to have to make another account, I can only keep ONE on auto-login. :icon_cry:

Note: Immaturity owns =)

Status
Not open for further replies.